THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I hope we get good ID options.....LOW & HIGH but they'll probably want 900$ for the high.

C O O K # 45

I was able to get the KD AP on NDC just now, so Inspirations shouldn't be that bad if you try AND know what you're doing. There is absolutely no way the Inspirations are more limited than the AP.

Honestly everybody should contact NIKE @ 1-800-806-6453  there will be 2 sets of prompts. The First One: press the 4 button, on the Second Prompt: press the 3 button it will take you to a call rep. When you speak to the call rep submit a 2 minute feed telling NIKE they need to make the Kobe 9 Elite available for NIKEid. They only base these type of releases off DEMAND from the consumer (which is us). They sort of go off the Blog hype but they move a little faster when you directly contact NIKE. I've done this a few times already. I'm willing to bet my last dollar if everyone in this thread takes 2 minutes of there time to contact NIKE they would make the KOBE's available for NIKEid in a 4 to 6 week time frame from now. They're like 2 weeks behind on production but the voice of the PEOPLE could make this possible.

Right, but why are they taking so long to make the id available doe.. smdh

Because probably only the Kobe 9 low EM will be on Nike iD and not the flyknit versions.

And they don't release until 3/29... so we wait.

Hope I'm wrong tho... would love to iD a flyknit Elite.

Last edited:
So I have came up with a small theory. do you guys think its possible the next 3 releases are the same number as ASG.

Now on FTL locator of course there a lot more stores in NY, CA and TX getting them, but unlike the ASG a lot of stock wasnt sent to New Orleans.

So is it possible they just redistribute the stock and thats why NY, CA, and TX got more pairs

Last edited:
Because probably only the Kobe 9 low EM will be on Nike iD and not the flyknit versions.

And they don't release until 3/29... so we wait.

Hope I'm wrong tho... would love to iD a flyknit Elite.
I hope you're wrong too because they have all types of Nikeid for the other FLYNIT based products

www.aglititaly.com
IG: aglit_italy

24k slim
Im feeling the lace swap but $90 for some laces 
mean.gif

Ill just look at yours for that price but execution is on point 
smokin.gif

Repped!!!!  

I live 5 min from there but it's going to be a madhouse

The hotel I'm staying at is in Culver City... may try my luck.

Does USPS always suck so bad. The MPs I bought on Monday are still sitting in the origin city and were supposed to arrive today before I left town.

These aren't as limited as the MP or ASG. Stores are getting a bigger size run and more websites are getting them.

I also hope they don't put these on ID. That just waters down a shoe. I miss the days of 3-4 colors for a shoe. The new 15-20 colors is a joke to me.

They are out of stock if my French is correct....

Did the MP and ASG come in a 12.5? Also did anyone get their pair from that mini NDC MP restock?
Nope.

Still haven't gotten my MPs.

Everytime I speak to the reps, they have no idea why they are delayed.

I did get that email though that said they are rescheduled to ship no later than 3/3/14, but I have no reason to believe they will actually ship by then.

I was able to get the KD AP on NDC just now, so Inspirations shouldn't be that bad if you try AND know what you're doing. There is absolutely no way the Inspirations are more limited than the AP.

It's all luck

I had my size in cart within 5 seconds (seriously) and it still didn't get them.

Back
Top Bottom