THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Tried searching style code on NDC and for some reason couldn't get it to work. After that fail I was scrambling and missed out. For some reason I am not meant to own this shoe. Struck out on every color.

Oh I know and used DSG plenty especially with the kobe 8s when they use to release them at 2 and 3 am.But many have had their orders canceled and even after the shipping confimation email.

Yeah im still salty about dsg cancelling my kobe 8 easters last year.

i like reading of so much stress free success. i like it a lot.

seeing this gives me an even better feeling for my pair, which i took out tonight to the sydney mardi gras.

Have a feeling my DSG will be cancelled with no email yet and having only been charged $196... Something not seeming right.

Finally able to get through at 8:30 on NDC. Passed on the 510s for these. First Kobes since the 3s lol.... But congrats to everyone else that copped

Tried searching style code on NDC and for some reason couldn't get it to work. After that fail I was scrambling and missed out. For some reason I am not meant to own this shoe. Struck out on every color.

You're not the only one. Never have I had so much trouble spending $225+ online. Cant hit the store til 11:30 bc I got to go to the nephews bball game. Oh well, family first.

had an 11.5 in card and after seeing the taxes everything was just shy of 250 for an indoor balling shoe. i had to pass... going to buy a gun instead and just use my old jordan 18's and 17 lows to ball in. 

damn didn't know that the GS MP's came out...Nike always playing games.  And when does DSG ever get "limited" releases?

NDC announced GS MP release today, where you been? They weren't playing games except maybe the sold out message and then it comes back in stock and then sold out again

Pairs are sitting in people's carts as they gauge the value on ebay...Be patient, sizes will become available...
lol, sadly this is true. 

I always wondered what happens to the released pairs on ndc? After ndc says sold out. I've never seen them reopen sizes on a launch day...????

Back
Top Bottom