THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I haven't read the whole thread. You got me there. I will say my twitter scanner opened up the link by accident after I had the first pair in cart and in gave me an add error this morning. Just my experience.

yes the actual product purchase page. even if the insider page says three per order. Whatever the product page says is the way....
yeah that's what I mean. I don't think anyone new there was a limit till this morning at 8.. probably why homie missed that, bought 2, and got his order cancelled. I'm still surprised it let him add 2 to his cart though. I'm pretty sure I used to get pop ups that said I couldn't do that for kicks with limits on ndc.

i received the pop up error. Either he got lucky. Or he's fudging the truth a little.

If the Elites gonna be on iD the ideal time to put them up would be after the other Elite launches. I want the Precisions but if they don't release and no iD for Elites I'll be happy with just the Maestro or if I can find for a good price the MP then sell ASG.

Tanforan ShoePalace still have a lot of sizes remaining. They're selling the Inspirations for $250 though

WELP! MY FIRST ORDER OF 510 AND KOBE IX WITH TWO DAY AIR JUST SHIPPED!
nthat.gif

Originally Posted by meazy511  
I had two separate orders under 1 account.....Why both got cancelled is what im trying to understand....why wouldnt they cancel just 1
roll.gif

WHY BRUH WHY!

Tanforan ShoePalace still have a lot of sizes remaining. They're selling the Inspirations for $250 though

Thanks for the update. Was gonna go down to try em out but I'm sick and can't get outta bed. I'll be ready for the Perspective's though.

Last edited:

wait till after 4 pm to see if they got unclaimed pairs
ohwell.gif
 but then again they got some shaddy employees working over there so chances of getting a pair are slim to none
mean.gif
I won the raffle this week for Kobe 9's at the Daly City HoH.
glasses.gif

I think they are less "shady" then other HoH's in the area. At least they have their raffle entry open for 2 days instead of just 1. Sometimes its just luck and dealing with the percentages on your size.

With the San Mateo HoH, you deal with a different type of "shadiness" that doesn't involve raffles.

Here's my pickups at retail today:

What?

If you count the Christmas release, but the sulfurs sat as did most of the early releases besides the BHM and ASG.
Regardless, these will be easier to get as more CWs release... this $300+ resell for every pair is just stupid.

Last edited:
THOSE DETAIL'S THO :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

if i can't get them, i'm killing myself

srs

Last edited:
All the elites are sick IMO... I think the all stars are the worst, and they're still dope.

Back
Top Bottom