THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I was one of 10 people that got to meet Kobe today at the Fox Hills Mall. The first 10 people in line for the Inspirations at HOH this morning were treated with this surprise! I'll post the pic when the Nike people email it to me. 

Mamba couldnt have been a cooler dude. Super friendly and attentive. Epic day for me today fellas!

If those do drop, and we don't get a true Laker colorway, I won't scoop any more released 9s. Strictly ID for me...

Those are seriously awful and maybe the High's shouldve stopped with the details.

Imma call those the Deceptions

Someone needs to tell me why the liner is Volt.

You guys can have those, they're trash IMO.

The fact that PJ Tucker had them I figured they would release...I mean I don't see him getting some extra exclusive PE

Someone needs to tell me why the liner is Volt.

You guys can have those, they're trash IMO.

This

They look like a bad pair of ID's. Those might be the ones to hit the outlets in large quantities if they aren't limited

Sucks for you laker fans that can't even get a true LA cw :lol: :smh:

copped a pair of the inspirations on footlocker this morning, so hopefully they'll be in hand mid this week.

i caught the masterpieces on a walk up at the santa monica nike store, but they ran a lil big.  anyone else feel that way or have more than one pair and can confirm? i bought sz 10 in both, hoping the inspirations run truer to my expectations.  if they do, i'll probably sell the masterpieces to my coworker who's about a half size bigger than me pause

Back
Top Bottom