THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
most of us consider a laker CW to be with purple and yellow

I'm saying :lol:

Purple could be just as much of a Kings or Suns (I know this is Dark Purple now) color as it is a Lakers color.

That's like saying an all black pair of LeBrons is a Heat colorway.

Nike should stop playing and at least throw a few yellow hits on that Purple pair.

Last edited:
the whole leaking pics thing makes no sense. i'm sure a number of people have had them in hand to get a pic or have a base catalog pic, how could they know the source to get them in trouble? Blur out the background or cut out the shoe... or just admit that you enjoy having seen them before everyone else and that you don't want to share.

Silence usually means "yes". LoL

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

*looks in thread hoping for pics. Sees drawings*

What's going on in here?

Son, it's been said over and over again that we won't be seeing these until maybe early December :lol:

Sketches are just guesses to pass the time and give people a general idea of what we'll be seeing that haven't been able to form a mental image based on the descriptions posted by people that HAVE seen them.

Arts and crafts thread all of a sudden
mean.gif

How close are these pattern-wise, height-wise to the Flyknit chukka? I'm basically picturing the 9 as chukka with a Kobe heel-tab and midsole. Does the 9 taper inward at the top to look more fitted? That's the one thng that sounds off-putting about the description--the whoe boxing/boot look sounds like it could be weird on a basketball shoe if it doesn't slope inward at the ankle area. It worked on the XX8 because it was a zipper with adjustable height, without that, it could potentially look kind of odd.

How close are these pattern-wise, height-wise to the Flyknit chukka? I'm basically picturing the 9 as chukka with a Kobe heel-tab and midsole. Does the 9 taper inward at the top to look more fitted? That's the one thng that sounds off-putting about the description--the whoe boxing/boot look sounds like it could be weird on a basketball shoe if it doesn't slope inward at the ankle area. It worked on the XX8 because it was a zipper with adjustable height, without that, it could potentially look kind of odd.

Pattern-wise to the picture I've seen seems like it's pretty similar as far as the construction of the Flyknit.

Height-wise, the Kobes almost look higher. It's really hard to tell from the angle it was taken.

The top doesn't really look fitted at all. Once again, it mimics a wrestling/boxing shoe almost. Lol trust me, it's definitely a different look for a basketball kick. Odd for sure.

Pattern-wise to the picture I've seen seems like it's pretty similar as far as the construction of the Flyknit.

Height-wise, the Kobes almost look higher. It's really hard to tell from the angle it was taken.

The top doesn't really look fitted at all. Once again, it mimics a wrestling/boxing shoe almost. Lol trust me, it's definitely a different look for a basketball kick. Odd for sure.

Haha, appreciate the info man, good stuff. Alright, I'm just going to chill and see how these 9s play out when the get announced.

Back
Top Bottom