THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@Goldmember
them kobes aint selling that well, read back a few pages theres some members talking about the inspirations still in stores and if it wasnt for all them resellers putting them up on ebay where they sitting as well, more of these inspirations would sit in stores.

ok so what point are you trying to prove me wrong? I said the Inspirations sat in stores in the US, and that if Inspirations can sit the Perspectives CAN sit as well. Where are you bringing in the International from? I never said anything about them NOT being limited. Maybe you should read clear first before you start name-calling 

Aren't selling well and sitting, after a week :lol:

New "sneakerheads" kill me

Aren't selling well and sitting, after a week
laugh.gif

Maybe a few random sizes are sitting at a few locations around the US......doesn't mean their not selling well

Don't forget, even tho they are the same shoe, but for some people the selling point is the cw.. Think of jordans. Same shoe but some has more love than other ,(im talking about GR of course).

I saw the Inspirations in person yesterday at HOH and I was really surprised how good they look. From the pics I saw I thought they were ok and kind of plain but they really do look good. If I didn't have the MPs I definitely would have copped!!

order cancel email from DSG this morning. smh i just dont get how they kept posting FSR for new orders and cancelling all the original orders. Had a sz 14 on site yesterday, but my order gets cancelled this morning. oh well, 0 - 3 on the IXs. waiting on the Details and lows

Inspirations are very dope, but I need to resist those at retail and use that cash to hunt down MPs!

Perspectives are ruined, not by the c/w, but by the print on the collar which looks recycled from the Maestro's. Easy pass for that reason alone.

Really shocked we haven't got new pics of EM lows with release 3 weeks away. .. Also at least new CWs of lows damn.

Inspirations are very dope, but I need to resist those at retail and use that cash to hunt down MPs!

Perspectives are ruined, not by the c/w, but by the print on the collar which looks recycled from the Maestro's. Easy pass for that reason alone.

Ruined by it's own unique design??

Cmon bruh..

If u gonna find a reason to hate on the shoe, at least make it a better reason than that.

Aren't selling well and sitting, after a week :lol:

There you go again thinking a join date means everything. I've been on NT since 03' and been in the sneaker game for 17 years so again don't bring in that new sneaker head talk because you look like a fool thinking you have more knowledge because your join date is older

There you go again thinking a join date means everything. I've been on NT since 03' and been in the sneaker game for 17 years so again don't bring in that new sneaker head talk because you look like a fool thinking you have more knowledge because your join date is older

You've been in the sneaker game for 17 years and you're talking about a sneaker is sitting after a week?

One in which it sold out most places :lol:

That statement shows how much you know. You should be embarrassed to say you've been in the "sneaker game" for 17 years, because those statements don't go together.

I don't have to call you a fool, you do a good job of representing yourself for what you are.

Love the Yeezy's in your avatar btw.

17 years :lol:

Last edited:
I think it was more the general comments that shoes are sitting and "dogs" if they make it to the retail shelf. that's a young gun/hypebeast mentality. ain't worth arguing though.

before the days of social media, every single shoe "sat" according to y'all definition.

Having a few sizes left here and there isn't sitting though.  There aren't a bunch of stores where you can walk in and they still have a FSR, that is my definition of a shoe that is "sitting"

and a week is a bit premature, but it's more that these aren't available everywhere, other than scattered sizes here and there

If people are able to walk into store yesterday and still see them on display or pick up a pair on the shelf, it's sitting. I don't care if it's a full size run or 1 or 2 sizes. It's either SOLD OUT or it's sitting on the shelves. What's the in between term? If it's still available at some sizes in stores around the country or even in a major sneaker scene NYC, then it's not flying off the shelves. The people who want them, got them. The other half are resellers buying them to resell and look at how flooded ebay is with them and they're not exactly being sold out there as well. If resellers didn't gobble up half the stock, these would be sitting even more.

I wish shoes were sitting in stores so I could go in and try them on to make sure i get a good fit and was able to check the quality of the construction as recently some shoes I have bought online from national chain stores are worse quality than b grades. So sitting in my local stores would be nice. In all the years I have been buying kicks, the last few have been the toughest to find the shoes I want to buy.

Yeah that's not the definition of sitting. One store in Arkansas having a sz14 does not mean it's sitting. Did the yeezys sit on shelves? No ******* way and there were stores in which they sat for hours if not days

Stores strive on selling out on the first day/weekend so they can continue to get every release...

If people are able to walk into store yesterday and still see them on display or pick up a pair on the shelf, it's sitting. I don't care if it's a full size run or 1 or 2 sizes. It's either SOLD OUT or it's sitting on the shelves. What's the in between term? If it's still available at some sizes in stores around the country or even in a major sneaker scene NYC, then it's not flying off the shelves. The people who want them, got them. The other half are resellers buying them to resell and look at how flooded ebay is with them and they're not exactly being sold out there as well. If resellers didn't gobble up half the stock, these would be sitting even more.
Na it isn't like that.  What if they sit for 3 hours after 8am?  Is that sitting?  1 week?  

I think our definitions of sitting are different I guess

vinotwofour vinotwofour
I wouldn't consider that sitting. Surprised someone who has been a part of the sneaker culture for so long would consider it so.
Example of a shoe sitting, Lebron XI Dunkman. The kicks dropped a couple months ago and has been marked down as low as $129 from $200, with still FSRs at certain spots. That's sitting.

Yeah that's not the definition of sitting. One store in Arkansas having a sz14 does not mean it's sitting. Did the yeezys sit on shelves? No ******* way and there were stores in which they sat for hours if not days
Exactly what I was saying.  Couldn't have said it better

Back
Top Bottom