THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
man Eastbay, FL, FA, and Champs are a ****** joke to try to get anything...

Last edited:
wow I already see dbags on intasgram reselling these. Thanks for making it harder for us so you can make $25

I might have been the 1 to get your released pair!!!!.....i was in line forever and size 9.5 was already gone, chances were not looking good then after i looked at this post i went back and bam their they were in my cart!!!!!......if its true than thank you for letting them go!!!!

I hope it was man. Rather help out someone from NT instead of another random person. Congrats on your purchase

Enjoy this new system while you can...

SKYNET won't be down for long.
eyes.gif
True true

anybody need a 8.5 PM me, won the raffle but already got my size on ndc. 

Nav, i ended up having to wait for shipping too lol. Not too bad considering i'm not even going to wear them yet. And the good thing is that i used rebates and got $20 back, so i paid $225 for them, better than buying it in store 

we really getting kobe 9 flyknit low so after all this time those rumor are true FLYKNIT LOW are on the way :smokin
jsRz1Xu9fal3k.jpg

release date somewhere around September

Last edited:
So resellers are still buying these after the Inspirations just sat on eBay? Wow, I was wrong. I thought these would be available for a few hours at least.

Back
Top Bottom