THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
we really getting kobe 9 flyknit low so after all this time those rumor are true FLYKNIT LOW are on the way
smokin.gif

jsRz1Xu9fal3k.jpg

release date somewhere around September
what is that aj vi iron purple/bleached turq black? hmmmm

copped the Perspectives at Foot Locker in Santa Monica. Stopped by last night before seeing 300 (which sucked by the way, don't do it) to ask what the deal was. they said not all of the pairs had been RSVP'd but that they only have a 9.5 or a 10.5.  10 is my true size, so I called my homeboy to come thru and cop the 10.5s for him and I got the 9.5s.  

9.5s fit better/like a true size 10, so I'll probably play in these.  Although I'd rather play in the Inspirations, since they are all black.

anyway, relatively painless cop like everyone said.  glad I didn't order of DSG last night.

Any pics of perspectives with black laces yet..im thinkin it would look better might put my mp laces..stay tuned

Why do we need to stay tuned?...

If you just went back to the previous page, you would see someone's already done it.

:smh:

Saw the perspectives in person and just didn't love them.  Glad I got a chance to check em out before I pulled the trigger. Def looks like they were much wider release than previous ones.  Hope everyone that got theirs is happy and loves 'em!

I've never purchased from KB24 before. I bought some Inpsirations a couple days ago. How long does shipping usually take and do they cancel orders often? I'm not in a rush to get them, just wanna make sure they're not cancelled after the way Dic*s did me :smh:

KB24 is fairly fast even though they say two weeks on their site. I ordered my WTK 8s on a saturday and they were delivered by thursday. Cali to PA.

the last few weeks of cops including this morning's. might take the bamboos back though. im never going to wear them ugly things lol 

I live in lowly Tampa and tried to cop online at first. I got so tired of EB around 9ish that I decided to venture out to the few spots that got them. No one had my normal 11.5. I wore a size12 in the 8s.

But I went to one champs and they had a size 11. I tried them on and they fit perfect even had a little toe box room.

I just wish they were more available like the 8. But it is what it is.

View media item 847062

the last few weeks of cops including this morning's. might take the bamboos back though. im never going to wear them ugly things lol 

Aesthetically speaking, IMO, I like the 28s the most. I'd say the 28 and Kobe 9 were both polarizing shoes compared to the other Sigs.

I think fly knit is hard to get creative with from a design perspective.

Last edited:

What size kobe 8 sulfurs are those? And in comparison are the lengths of that kobe 8 and the GS sz 7y MP exact?
Sulfurs are size 9. The GS Model runs like an 8.5 to me. But I think i'mma return them. One dude said they will look off with my frame and he's right. I tired them on at the store yesterday with jeans and they look good but with shorts on they are off. Anybody know if the $10 VIP will still work after you return them? Atleast get somethin out of this pair. But the next 9 Elite i purchase will either be a size 8.5 or 8 they just run long and after trying on the GS sizes.

Back
Top Bottom