THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Looks like the home's are dropping in June. :smokin

Nike-Kobe-9-Elite-PE-White-Del-Sol-3.jpg

Here's the joints Green wore tonight. Supposedly, they come out in June

Honestly the inspirations don't look good on the pic on internet. I didn't appreciate them til I saw them in person. I was in disbelief in person how nice they were.

Nobody can beat LeBron when it comes to PEs and unreleased colorways... but Kobe left a few hot colorways off the shelf too.

Love the black lateral swoosh and white medial swoosh on the Detail. Lives up to it's name. Might end upon copping.

Man I finally seen the mens ASG in person and WOW 
eek.gif
. I was BLOWN AWAY by how good they looked on foot they didnt even look all that high. 

mean.gif
at me for passing on them.

Dude is trying to bend me over on shipping since alaska. People are a joke, look it up on USPS and its $16.28 to ship from Jersey to AK...

If he's trying to screw you, I'd just pass and make sure I didn't sleep on the Details on 3/22.

I prefer those to the Inspirations anyway.

If he's trying to screw you, I'd just pass and make sure I didn't sleep on the Details on 3/22.

I prefer those to the Inspirations anyway.
I'm concerned how much white flyknit is on the details. Not interested in white to get dirty. Some pics I have seen look alot of white, others is all grey/black.

Different angle of all 3 together
View media item 849411

There it is ! Wasn't hating. I just got the inspirations ds and have been on the fence on taken back. Great collection man I like the perspectives more then I thought. I want to see more pics on the precisions.
S'all good man I like the inspirations and they look better after first glance but the Perspectives got me.

You talking about these Precisions, right?

View media item 849472
Hopefully they drop.

Looks like the home's are dropping in June. :smokin

Nike-Kobe-9-Elite-PE-White-Del-Sol-3.jpg

Here's the joints Green wore tonight. Supposedly, they come out in June
I NEED those

Honestly the inspirations don't look good on the pic on internet. I didn't appreciate them til I saw them in person. I was in disbelief in person how nice they were.
Truth there's more yellow in there than it looks from pics.

Found a seller with Inspirations for $250 shipped. Tempted, but still mad I slept thru the release for $225 :smh:

Thoughts? Cop or wait for another release at retail?
COP

Dude is trying to bend me over on shipping since alaska. People are a joke, look it up on USPS and its $16.28 to ship from Jersey to AK...
Youre already getting a good deal paying $250. $16.28 to AK from Jersey? That may be iffy, even if you looked it up. Even then, anything under $300 would be a good deal. Dont get too greedy, I highly doubt you'll get a better deal.

Last edited:
I'm concerned how much white flyknit is on the details. Not interested in white to get dirty. Some pics I have seen look alot of white, others is all grey/black.

I think it's more grey/neutral like stone, marble and clay since these are inspired by sculpture.

I (literally) slept through the release and got a pair of size 14s for $275 shipped.

$243 with tax, shipping would cost about ~$15. The rest is a "thank you" for not being a douchebag reseller.

All you dudes unfamiliar with flyknit... Don't be surprised when these lighter color FK Kobe get dirty and you can't clean em....

Anyone ball in any pairs yet?
I went down half a size for Inspirations (My ASG are TTS, bit roomy), the snug fit is nice, but I'm hoping maybe some ball will loosen them up a bit.

Pulled the trigger from the guy for $255 shipped. Bought from KickStorage, he has a bigcartel site.

Back
Top Bottom