THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
well..... Not that im happy to have to buy a pair of 20 dollar socks to make these work BUT, problem solved. Just got the double layer elites in, on, and laced up my masterpieces.... fit is dead on now and has resolved heel slip that was created using the lebron XI insert or double socking. A true double sock was adding too much bulk to my heel area and therefore allowing a small but annoyign amount of lift. The Nike double sock elites just have extra padding in the forefoot. works absolutely perfectly with these. So... Since I own three pairs of 9 ekites Im pretty happy that I have figured out a way to enjoy them. To anyone having difficulties like I was I highly recommend :D

I'm copping those Bruce Lee's yo

Seriously though I didn't see those other pics not bad, I'll cop the right colorway

No carbon fiber sucks though

The Phoenix color will be the only pair of 9s I cop. And I do see gold intertwined in there but there's way more orange

I think he's just talking about the way people on NT consistently trash talk shoes and call them crap only to turn around and say they are the GOAT after they drop. It happens in every thread. Don't think he was looking for approval.

View media item 850405
View media item 850406

View media item 667656

Something tells me that MAYBE the Marks on the Heel will be coinciding with the "Bruce Lee" Marks on the Forefoot of the KOBE V's...

We may get a Shuzoku on all the others... you guys know how they switched it up last year w/ the 8's. The Mambacurial 8's didn't have anything on the Back!

I could be wrong, but I think these 9 Stitch Marks on the Back may only be for this "Bruce Lee" style Release Only... and that's why these are the FIRST to Drop.

Just my Theory, though. :nthat:  

Theory incorrect.

Those red scratch marks on the original bruce lee's represent this.
View media item 850694
Scratches marks on Lee caused by a hand. It wouldn't make sense for the Kobe line to all of a sudden to use 9 lines to represent a scratch.

Those 9 lines are exactly what they told you they were...a reminder of the injury and the surgery

Theory incorrect.

Those red scratch marks on the original bruce lee's represent this.

Scratches marks on Lee caused by a hand. It wouldn't make sense for the Kobe line to all of a sudden to use 9 lines to represent a scratch.

Those 9 lines are exactly what they told you they were...a reminder of the injury and the surgery
BRUH. I know all that, I know the history. Apparently, what I said went over your head a bit.

I'm Sleep, tho.

Last edited:

i don't know why they upped the MSRP $20, I don't see any technology advances from the 8 EM to the 9 EM. 
THIS. I mean obviously we know why they upped the price. But at least give us one thing better than the previous. Not this time though.

Last edited:
well..... Not that im happy to have to buy a pair of 20 dollar socks to make these work BUT, problem solved. Just got the double layer elites in, on, and laced up my masterpieces.... fit is dead on now and has resolved heel slip that was created using the lebron XI insert or double socking. A true double sock was adding too much bulk to my heel area and therefore allowing a small but annoyign amount of lift. The Nike double sock elites just have extra padding in the forefoot. works absolutely perfectly with these. So... Since I own three pairs of 9 ekites Im pretty happy that I have figured out a way to enjoy them. To anyone having difficulties like I was I highly recommend :D

over me sizing a .5 half size down? man i cant even keep up with all these new elite socks that are out. i remember seeing those dual layer elites a long time ago at DSG, are they still around for retail or less? so now do they feel like a perfect fit? no heel slippage and feeling locked down?

Given that I have 30 pairs of the 8's...I think this is how I'm going to play the 9 lows: any colorway that resembles an 8 that I have, automatic pass. I went bonkers with the 8s and storage is becoming an issue
laugh.gif
. That being said, I'll cop the "inaugural" yellow lows. I wouldn't if I could find a size 15 BL V, but that isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom