THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't know if it's been posted yet but pics of the Kobe 9 low.

Edit: Guess it was posted.

Why do I feel like the Kobe 9 Low is just a fan service?

Last edited:
Damn majority of the sizes sold out in the past 15 mins. Congrats to those who copped on the restock. Thankfully I got mine on RD. 

Until you get more or better pics or see the "Suns" in person it's too early to tell what the actual colorway is, because of the flynit.
Ok would you guys rather buy the details for retail, or the devotions for resale?

I'd get the Devotions, they're going to be more details like the Perspectives. Prices for Devotions will only go up. The all star 7's and 8's were at a good resell price then jumped.

My plan is to get the Details,and Trade off for the MPs..

:lol: good luck with that

Damn, for some reason I was on NDC after 3am and clicked on the 9's jus to check em out. They had almost all sizes in stock and I was like huh? Copped..

Swear, I was bout to pay 3+ from some fool on ebay like an hour before. 

My plan is to get the Details,and Trade off for the MPs..
what kind of plan is that?  why not just buyt the MPs now?

you're not going to be able to trade Details for MPs str8 up.  you're going to have to add $100

so why not just take that $350 and buy what you want??

He's right and the MPs aren't going cheap. I was offered 7 bills for my second pair when I decided I couldn't pass the offer up. You won't get that for the details man, and prices are just going up.

what kind of plan is that?  why not just buyt the MPs now?
you're not going to be able to trade Details for MPs str8 up.  you're going to have to add $100

so why not just take that $350 and buy what you want??

Good luck with getting Masterpieces for $350

He's right and the MPs aren't going cheap. I was offered 7 bills for my second pair when I decided I couldn't pass the offer up. You won't get that for the details man, and prices are just going up.
I would have been able to pass up 7 bills either. That is nuts. Almost makes me want to test the waters

Got a kid who wants to trade me either Chaos 5's or xmas light 8's for my MP's. Both DS. And before you guys reply saying get what I want, I like both of them very much :D

Which ones would you take? BTW, I doubled up on MP's so I would still have a pair for myself.

Back
Top Bottom