THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
u0nZg.gif

It is what it is, but I would have liked to see the lows have the carbon fiber. Also, the heel is so wack with those "stitches."

Gonna need a sick colorway to entice me, those black/reds a dozen or so pages back are interesting though.

Any NTLA fam picking up the Details from Nike Vault after Friday's Lakers game?

Think I read they'll be releasing them at Midnight just after they play the Wizards. Good Luck!

For some reason I like the showtimes a lot more now. I was a fan at first but now I like them even so more then the details.

I think people wouldn't be bashing the em lows so much if they knew flynits lows weren't comin. Oh well easier cop for me. On another anyone who held the low how light is it compared to the 8?

I think people wouldn't be bashing the em lows so much if they knew flynits lows weren't comin. Oh well easier cop for me. On another anyone who held the low how light is it compared to the 8?
Not me. I hate how the IX lows look even from the initial pics. Does not look like a Kobe shoe at all. the heel is nasty with the huge 9 red stitching. No heelcup. Mesh looks very boring and plain. Shozoku logo looks huge and forced on the tongue. The sole is the same as the elites and the traction is sub-par for me. And the sole looks bulky and out of place the way it comes up around the front side toe area.

7s are just trial and error, they perfected it in the 8s, perfected it more on the 9s. Thats the way I see it. 7s are failure

Ya but the messed up thing is the 5's and 6's were awesome on court so when the 7's came, I thought I had to break them in to stop the pain. Smh but the pain never stopped.

Not me. I hate how the IX lows look even from the initial pics. Does not look like a Kobe shoe at all. the heel is nasty with the huge 9 red stitching. No heelcup. Mesh looks very boring and plain. Shozoku logo looks huge and forced on the tongue. The sole is the same as the elites and the traction is sub-par for me. And the sole looks bulky and out of place the way it comes up around the front side toe area.
I haven't seen the lows in person but not feeling them from what I've seen. I love the elites but they digging in my pockets lol! Def getting the details.

I put 7s on the other day they aren't that bad for me. Everyone has different feet tho, 6 still my favorite then the 8 but I'm sure 9 will be second when it's all set in done since it's so many version of the shoe for us to love

Back
Top Bottom