THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
order processing, wheel spinning. feels like the MP's all over again.

should i refresh or just let this ride? i already entered all my payment/shipping info

Ok so I typed in the code for 2 day shipping and I got it, but I just checked my paypal and it says I was charged the 15 dollars for 2 day shipping. Any ideas on what I should do?
Call customer service and tell them you have a promo code for free 2-day shipping. They will refund you the $15.

I was flying through captcha and picked the castle for "house." Then the next word was "castle" and I was like sh*t lol. I didn't even realize there was a photo of a little itty bitty ranch house. But I still got through. 

Ok so I typed in the code for 2 day shipping and I got it, but I just checked my paypal and it says I was charged the 15 dollars for 2 day shipping. Any ideas on what I should do?

Did you pick 2 day shipping first and then apply code? What does your order confirmation say? I'm sure you can get a refund by contacting nike.

Am I the only one who almost messed on them pics im like were is sum damn jewelry [emoji]128514[/emoji] this my first time gettin pair of ndc without an atc in a long time thanks for dude wit style code tip
The word for one of them was "clocks," and I was looking for locks for about 5 seconds haha. I was like, "There's no damn locks!"

Back
Top Bottom