THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i checked page 1 but saw nothing.........DOES ANYONE HAVE A STYLE # FOR THESE KOBE 9s??

those asking about the weight (both same size shoes) 

It's funny the Kobe 9 actually felt lighter.

Last edited:

he has been wearing it their last 2 games. He needs to stop though.  I know he's been big on Kobes and Jordans but I don't like the way he acts.
as much as I love nick "swaggy P" young, and JR Smith,

it pains me to see nba players outside of kobe rock new Nike Kobe 9 Elite Colorways....

Please Nike, at least reserve the all star Gumbo league maestros for KOBE and KOBE BRYANT ONLY!

Man, what?
laugh.gif

He shouldn't wear these shoes because you're not a fan of his behavior?
that's what I was thinking. lol.

he has been wearing it their last 2 games. He needs to stop though.  I know he's been big on Kobes and Jordans but I don't like the way he acts.
Agree. Hate JR too. Shoelace pullout crap. now Stoudemire wearing them as well. does Kobe know all 'bout this?

I would say pretty true to size. My Kobe 9 fits a litttleeeee larger than my Kobe 8. Both are size 9.5. The Kobe 9 def has more space in the toe box as far as length. I would say about 1/4-3/8 of an inch longer. It's funny bc the Nike dude told me that they run small. If I had to choose between small and large, they run large but to me, the difference is so minimal, hence true to size.
thank you for this info. now i'll know what size to order. 

Well not exactly. I didn't like the fact that he was trying to guard Lebron last time while wearing the 9s. I'm like who is JR smith!?!?!? If anything, Melo should guard Bron the whole game just like KD did plus I just don't like JR, that's all. I guess he can rock 'em whenever he wants. But I'd rather see him wearing some retro Jordans than Kobes

View media item 782774

Well not exactly. I didn't like the fact that he was trying to guard Lebron last time while wearing the 9s. I'm like who is JR smith!?!?!? If anything, Melo should guard Bron the whole game just like KD did plus I just don't like JR, that's all. I guess he can rock 'em whenever he wants. But I'd rather see him wearing some retro Jordans than Kobes
He actually did a good job contesting Lebron. Almost every jumper Lebron had, JR had a hand in his face, full elevation. Lebron is just too good. No one can guard him 1 on 1. And put Melo on him? Are you serious lol? Shump would have done better than Melo. Hardaway would have done better than Melo.

He actually did a good job contesting Lebron. Almost every jumper Lebron had, JR had a hand in his face, full elevation. Lebron is just too good. No one can guard him 1 on 1. And put Melo on him? Are you serious lol? Shump would have done better than Melo. Hardaway would have done better than Melo.
not to be rude

But can we get back to talking/speculating (making stupid guesses) about the Kobe 9...

that's what this thread is about?

but I agree DONT put MELO on LEBRON period

View media item 782774

I just read that post like

vZca0.gif

I couldn't even put together a reply.

why kobe 9 elite release first? dont they release lakers colorways and then some generals, and then the elites come out??

JR has been ballin lately. Only issue I have with all these NBA players wearing them is that most of us won't get a chance to(Masterpiece cw).

I just did the ATC service for 20 bucks..it's only 20 bucks..so I figure why not..I need the masterpieces in my life..hopefully the 10.5 fits fine..

Shoot, I might do sneakerrsvp ATC service. $20 for a guarenteed pair? Yay or nay. Please dont laugh 
laugh.gif
 Anybody ever have experience with them

Back
Top Bottom