THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Really like the Kobe 9 but not sure how hard I'm willing to work for them. No reason we should have to jump through hoops for a GR shoe but such is life these days...

I don't think people understand that these High Top 9's are "ELITE" for a Reason... they're NOT the Standard/Regular Issue KOBE 9's. They were bound to be Scarce.

The Low Tops are the official joints... and that's why they'll primarily be GR and they'll have the most colorways.

Of course these High joints are Limited... they're 9's but more of a Special Edition, and not the ones that they're going to treat like they usually do year by year... which may be a good thing for those of you who like them.

I just need this next couple weeks to fly by so we can get to the Meat of the Kobe 9 Schedule... Full of Dope LOWS (hopefully). :nthat:  

Weren't the past elites easy to get GR's?

i just don't appreciate the impact protection on lunar, i hurt the arch of my foot when i landed playing ball in my kobe 8's. i would have preferred the at least forefoot zoom..

Really like the Kobe 9 but not sure how hard I'm willing to work for them. No reason we should have to jump through hoops for a GR shoe but such is life these days...
I don't think the flyknit 9 Elite Highs have ever really been mentioned as being GR except by people who have been hoping otherwise because of the commercials and marketing campaign, and I agree that they should be more widely available. But all the info we've gotten since the beginning from JM, etc has pointed to them being limited in some way, only question was just how limited was that going to be. There hasn't been any concrete info so far that says otherwise, though I'd hope at least the upcoming Inspiration/Perspective/Detail trio of colorways will be easier to get. It sucks, but it is what it is until we see info that says otherwise.

Saw these were added to the Nike Release Calendar
[table][tr][td]03/01/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 Elite 'Inspiration'[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Anthracite[/td][td]$225[/td][td]630847-004[/td][/tr][/table]
Pry be me consolation when I fail to get the Masterpiece's and Maestro's

I don't think the flyknit 9 Elite Highs have ever really been mentioned as being GR except by people who have been hoping otherwise because of the commercials and marketing campaign, and I agree that they should be more widely available. But all the info we've gotten since the beginning from JM, etc has pointed to them being limited in some way, only question was just how limited was that going to be. There hasn't been any concrete info so far that says otherwise, though I'd hope at least the upcoming Inspiration/Perspective/Detail trio of colorways will be easier to get. It sucks, but it is what it is until we see info that says otherwise.
Im just catching up to the thread so I'm a bit lost. THe Kobe ( on players feet now is a limited shoe? Are any of the Kobe 9's a GR? I don't get how Nike can release a new model for one of it's premier players and it's not really available for the general public....

Going for the MP's and Maestro's but I really want those Detail's 
Yeah I'm def getting the MP, Inspiration's and Detail's. Probably 2x of the Detail. After that I'm done with sneakers. Nike is making it too crazy to waste time on these hyped releases when there is other **** to do in life.

I think it's bulkier looking because necessary compensation for thicker lunarlon.. Just a guess though

Will I be able to walk into my local footlocker at any point and buy a pair of kobe 9 highs?

I don't even care what color, i just want a pair to hoop in.

Will I be able to walk into my local footlocker at any point and buy a pair of kobe 9 highs?

I don't even care what color, i just want a pair to hoop in.
 Most likely no. The highs are all flyknit models and according to manifests, that's not happening. HOH & NT are your best bet.

$800 for a shoe that was limited to 3 locations, maybe no more than 100 pairs worldwide... $800 is a steal right now. the nrg pairs are meh to me tho.

welcome to the club
roll.gif
Ditto for me. 
mad.gif

I hate nike.
welcome to the club
roll.gif
what's the point of marketing a shoe to the masses when only 100 people are going to have the shoe?

That should leave a bad taste in consumers mouth.

I haven't bought a pair of nikes in over a year, if i can't cop these easily. I'm done with this company for awhile. Nobody wants to create bots, or go to raffles to get a goddamn pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom