THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I knew some old games went for more money ...but not that much lol...Oh well you learn a new thing every day...
smokin.gif
it probably comes with antiquity. Games for PS1/2 are topping out at a couple hundred because of re-releases on PSN, but you get the point.

Anyways, back to the Kobes:  Barely noticed he had 5s on in the back. They arent much higher

Just got the call from Glendale HOH!!
smokin.gif

Very excited to try to them out.

Last edited:

Just got the call from Glendale HOH!!
smokin.gif

Very excited to try to them out.
i really hate glendale now. i havent been able to get a shoe i wanted there in the past 2 years. plus they really love never answering their phone or just leaving it off the hook.

Show piece? Exactly. What are you, a Nike Vault? art museum, you have your own store? See you're one of the reason why the game is messed up. You're buying it JUST TO LOOK AT IT  when someone who want to use it could have had it. You're one of the reasons why the system had lead to RSVP, raffles, TLO. Someone like you who treat a pair of sneakers like it's some sort of gold. That's why it is so stupid nowadays. Smh

Eeeeeh might be jumping the gun on that playa

I dont think thats why it all went to ravps n tlo n all that crap

I don't own a store but in my man cave it's filled with games new and classic, comics, Marvel/DC figures ect. I'm not the reason you can't get yours. Try harder. While you complain, I'm working on getting my Masterpiece 9s. If your doing well financially then pay resell but complaining on here isn't gonna get you anything. @A1RMAN

Last edited:

Glendale calls pretty late...  congratz
Preciate it man g/l on your size

i really hate glendale now. i havent been able to get a shoe i wanted there in the past 2 years. plus they really love never answering their phone or just leaving it off the hook.
This is technically my first win there (wife won once), funny you mention that because I called earlier to see if they made their calls already but of course they didn't answer.

i definitely get ya point airman.....only reason i come here is for new info and new cw pics.  some of these folks in my opinion go overboard with these sneakers, especially in the kobe thread! from buying multiples to showoff  online, to buying just to look at is just lame and always will be!

Salty haters always gonna blame someone else for what they don't have and can't do. Grown men worried about the next man cause there winning and your not. Sad. Welcome back Curt.

Last edited:
it's for the masterpiece, it's the wrong picture on the site.  i thought about it a few hours ago as I could probably wear that 11.5, but I'll try tomorrow instead.

Back
Top Bottom