THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
still got em in the cart according to my phone... can't load cart.

before this they kicked me to nike UK.. and loaded my cart.

THE HELL?

got logged out and now nothing in cart it seems. i think i gto cart jacked.

a ****ig hour for this?!
and now i still ahve to keep checking like an idiot. **** you nike

Last edited:
Jes check the twitter link again. It said the showes are no longer available, does that mean its sold out?

i managed to wait on line, get em in my cart and now it wont load my cart and its been over 5 minutes, im afraid they arent in there anymore... ????

my tiffany order went through, i got the paypal email but no confirmation email and it wont populate my order status..

if i walk away with neither one. im going to be disappointed to say the least. i had both. :smh:

I have a pair in my cart, but can't even log into Nike. It just keeps going to that Nike site down page.

After waiting for an hour, finally got my size 10.5.  Man that wait was terrible, thought Nike would take the shoes out of my cart.

After waiting for an hour, finally got my size 10.5.  Man that wait was terrible, thought Nike would take the shoes out of my cart.

Congrats man. I'm hoping to grab a 10.5 as well. Still has me in line though so it's not looking bright

If you get them in cart and have errors, do not do anything besides refresh the error page

Had Kobe's in two different carts and couldn't checkout. Ended up getting cart jacked for both smfh

Back
Top Bottom