THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
@geraldg2309 waiting for shipping confirmation
laugh.gif

I'll let you know if i'm joining the party or need a hug
roll.gif
how long does it usually take for shipping confirmation ?

Very nice pics.Nike was crazy this morning but cant wait to see more of those grey 9's and some official pics of the lows.Its like they dont exist.Usually some random site or person will leak the shoes but not those beside the yellow bruce lee looking low kobe 9s.

][v][aximus ][v][aximus yea man, last couple items i had come in from NDC this past week. the shipping confirmation email from them was delayed. best bet is just to log in on NDC and check your order status

I'll just mimic what some others have already said: Nike shouldn't have released the first Kobe IX colorway and a hyped *** pair of Dunks on the same day. Crazy decision on their part. I had these in cart, but lost them due to the crash. Oh well...

View media item 791042

Still surprised at the hype on these Kobe's. I'm still holding steady on the "maybe a pair at retail" down the line.
Being a low cut and mid cut buyer it's hard to go back to the high cut style of my childhood.

I just called the HOH up in Harlem. They said after 6 is GR and they have quite a few pairs left!! I'm heading there immediately.

my order status on ndc says "preparing for shipment" so am i in the clear? or can it still get cancelled

Back
Top Bottom