THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
my order status on ndc says "preparing for shipment" so am i in the clear? or can it still get cancelled

They can cancel or recall at ANYTIME. FedEx/UPS guy could be handing them to you and her gets an alert that they were recalled and you'd be SOL.

I'll just mimic what some others have already said: Nike shouldn't have released the first Kobe IX colorway and a hyped *** pair of Dunks on the same day. Crazy decision on their part. I had these in cart, but lost them due to the crash. Oh well...
Damn man sorry to hear that, I woulda been sick, that gif though. 
roll.gif

They can cancel or recall at ANYTIME. FedEx/UPS guy could be handing them to you and her gets an alert that they were recalled and you'd be SOL.
with my luck thats what will happen..im at cherry hill now i asked a couple if they had any extra pairs they said no but ill ask again at 6

my order status on ndc says "preparing for shipment" so am i in the clear? or can it still get cancelled
yes still a chance, but recently if you make it thru today, usually you're in the clear...  another thing with the debacle this morning, the last thing nike needs to be concerned with is a commitment to fairness...

Last edited:
all my nyc heads i would suggest checkin there twitters coz ntny just tweeted a rsvp for tiffs so mayb they will for the mps

I called NTSF and they said they are claimed through RSVP and unclaimed pairs are sold out. Not sure if it's what they are suppose to say over the phone when there could be unclaimed pairs left just have to be there in person. So need someone that got unclaimed pairs to verify if there are any left.

I called NTSF and they said they are claimed through RSVP and unclaimed pairs are sold out. Not sure if it's what they are suppose to say over the phone when there could be unclaimed pairs left just have to be there in person. So need someone that got unclaimed pairs to verify if there are any left.

damn lol I was willing to make that drive to SF too :lol:

AMEN! If Nike wants to make MORE MONEY (additional unit sales), make this ENTIRE process much easier and stop with these intensely limited releases. Basically, I'm too old for this ****. 

Back
Top Bottom