THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
7's :x

I went a half size up on the Xmas 7's and my feet ******* kill me after I wear them.

They look :pimp:, though.

:lol:

I like my kicks tight, and the 7 fit me perfectly TTS

I went up a half a size on the cloaks and it made me realize they are just tight regardless.

I don't even want to imagine what would happen if I went TTS in some 7's, :lol:

I don't really care how sneakers fit, as long as they don't actually cause pain or my feet aren't swimming in them

The LeBron XI's are really snug compared to most of my sneakers, I guess my FK Chukka's are pretty snug, too.

Those Kobe 7's, though...

That vice grip fit, :x

View media item 804170

are we not allowed to have an opinion, review, and insight on basketball shoes comfortability in a forum about basketball shoes?

You're talking about the casual comfort of a basketball shoe.

Comparing these to roshes is apples to oranges, these aren't even in the same realm as those shoes being argued. If someone things they are that comfortable then so be it.

Pretty much, :lol:

Roshe's were basically designed for comfort, and running sneakers are just comfortable in general.

You can't compare a high performance basically sneaker to any of those.

do you read any of the previous posts? or just come in and post blindly?

I did read previous posts.
I didn't read every single post just skimmed because the thread is moving so fast with the masterpieces coming out and the all star and what not. I know about the em lows just wondering about a third model that's all.

You're talking about the casual comfort of a basketball shoe.

Comparing these to roshes is apples to oranges, these aren't even in the same realm as those shoes being argued. If someone things they are that comfortable then so be it.
Pretty much,
laugh.gif

Roshe's were basically designed for comfort, and running sneakers are just comfortable in general.

You can't compare a high performance basically sneaker to any of those.
My initial comment was towards iHustle because he said the kobe 9's are pillows and it feels like you're not wearing shoes. Thats when i disagreed saying that they aren't like pillows because you can definitely feel the shoe. And then took that to another level saying there are other shoes that are more pillow like than kobe 9's. I never brought in the performance of the 9's compared to roshes. In terms of "pillow" comfort, the roshes take it, i'm sure many of will agree. 

For the atl heads I don't think stores got their shipment yet...perimeter mall hoh didn't get any and they keep telling me they don't know when

looks like someone jacked the atl shipment.......never seen a case where not one single store received a pair and dont know when they gettin em.....oh well, the game continues......

looks like someone jacked the atl shipment.......never seen a case where not one single store received a pair and dont know when they gettin em.....oh well, the game continues......
The 2 inches of snowstorm ya'll had must be effecting it

HOH willowbrook got their asg kobe shipment in this morning.... Was able to scoop a 13 everybody was after those infrared 23 6s it made it somewhat easy to cop these

Crazy what's going in the da A with these. And Nikestore on that bs!!! They have them but won't release them.

Crazy what's going in the da A with these. And Nikestore on that bs!!! They have them but won't release them.
yeah F nikestore, they b on dat you know what!......telling some folks they gonna do rsvp, and telling others they just gonna sell em 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom