THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
lol I'm on my bone crusher "I aint never scared," I just never done the FCFS type of thing in the early mornings. Usually I cop of NDC, but I passed on MPs and Maestros and now I want em. The lady also said they're restockin' Gammas.

you should bring some friends/family because i also think its one shoe per person

not sure but i remember that last HOH opening someone posted its 1 per shoe. could be different for SD

Yea, I'm in line and it's one pair. If you want another, then you gotta get back in line. It's rainin' a bit. This under Armour storm gear is keepin' me dry lol.

Does anyone know how to clean scuff marks off  the maestros without ruining the glow? Any help would be very appreciated

Just got my pair of Inspirations in here in Germany. Absolutely love it, was not so sure at first but now that I saw them in person I love them. Even more salty now that I missed the MPs, still looking for those. Also, they fit TTS for me

Here are some quick snaps:

Just got my pair of Inspirations in here in Germany. Absolutely love it, was not so sure at first but now that I saw them in person I love them. Even more salty now that I missed the MPs, still looking for those. Also, they fit TTS for me

Here are some quick snaps:
Very nice!

Def yellow for those who were worrying!

Thinking about copping Inspirations and blacking out the colored Flyknit black. hmm. Nice pick up. The 3m gonna lure some that were on the fence.

If I get the Inspirations, there's no need for the Bruce Lee's

Whatever happens happens at this point

Thinking about copping Inspirations and blacking out the colored Flyknit black.

I was thinking the same. How long would it last and how difficult would it be? I love the color but it's a lot of yellow to wear on a weekly basis. I don't really care about matching but I'm not trying to wear a red shirt with yellow shoes. Either way, I'm trying for these and the grey pair.

Back
Top Bottom