THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I put up some unboxing pics for those who are curious  http://www.888sneakerstreet.com/kobe-9-elite-inspiration-unboxing-unfilitered/

Pics are totally unfiltered so you can see close to an in-person view of them.  They are pretty nice.  Remind me of Batman a whole lot.

S2pBrMaar4MAzAeBFcfg1NMrRLADDtCwat8N3tYpgLW4SbzdfwsCsMwwHxzcgAebr.JPG

Thats cool but even if you are reselling them thats fine as well.Most people dont keep it 100 and lie lol.

Talking about these are for my cousins cousin,bf,gf,dads dad,dude down the streeet,bday gift,xmas.

Like cmon just say you reselling and flipping them lol.

SO why are eastbay and that showing ASGs on their site again as *new*? goes back to homepage when you clicked on it tho :nerd:

Anyone have any info for someone down here hanging with Mickey in Orlando? Damn away games killing me[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Anyone know if the HOH in Daly City Bay Area got any left?
wait till after 4 pm to see if they got unclaimed pairs
ohwell.gif
 but then again they got some shaddy employees working over there so chances of getting a pair are slim to none
mean.gif

Last edited:
If it was $250 I would've walked out of there empty handed
SP online store trying to be slick, they know people be mad scrambling to checkout and won't bother to check for the price cause in there minds its $225 until they find out they got a $250 + tax on their card

Last edited:
I just got my Maestro Kobe IXs, and I must say I love the shoe and the fit.. I just don't like how flimsy the upper part is

I thought HOH in Daly City was fcfs
i called last tuesday they said they're doing a raffle, unless they changed it to fcfs
grin.gif
 but i rarely deal with them anymore since Hillsdale HOH opened (got a guaranteed pair from them), Daly city HOH just has to much shaddiness going on in there

It was wierd.....sizes for GS MP's kept popping up then saying out of stock. I managed to cop a 4.5 and 6. My 3 month old son is goin to start of right lol. Startin off wayyyyy better than I did lol :smokin  Lil man already has grape 5's, bred 1's and now these. Hopefully they don't get cancelled.

Good to hear now your kid will start out in flyknits. By the way where'd you get that black/gold 1 in hour avatar?

Back
Top Bottom