THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
shoes looks good,,,,price is too much for me though
for real dude...I hope the lows would be around the KD VI or Kobe 8 prcie range but then again that flynits going to make the price on those a little heavy
grin.gif

@mork23 thanks for the info. ill be doing that for the perspectives then
for future reference, they do their sign ups the next morning once they recieved their shipment of the shoes
ohwell.gif
 so I always call them Tuesday mornings and onwards

Not surprised these sold out quick... same thing happened with the early Kobe 8 releases when that new "engineered mesh" for basketball shoes tech was all the rage.

Once 4 or 5 more CWs come out these will be easily had for under retail, as most of the later Kobe 8 releases were. Be patient.

I've seen pictures of people who've folded the top of the shoe in to make them look like the infamous "fake low top elite" pictures, essentially making a mid top. Would that be recommended for maintaining the shoes? Or not a good idea? Because in the pictures I've seen of people who folded it in, it looks like they lowkey made the shoe to do that. 

Last edited:
Not surprised these sold out quick... same thing happened with the early Kobe 8 releases when that new "engineered mesh" for basketball shoes tech was all the rage.

Once 4 or 5 more CWs come out these will be easily had for under retail, as most of the later Kobe 8 releases were. Be patient.

What?

If you count the Christmas release, but the sulfurs sat as did most of the early releases besides the BHM and ASG.

Last edited:
I feel for everyone who had to deal with physical stores and not websites for these shoes. After a basketball game, my homie was trying on my kobe 9 mp, and told me he really wanted a pair. I asked him if he tried to get the ones that dropped this morning. (Granted, he's less of a sneakerhead than me, and I barely try to get kicks, only these kobe 9's lately, and then I'll disappear again). He tells me he didn't know about them, and this is after asking employees in Niketown NYC yesterday. They blatantly told him that there weren't any new Kobe's releasing for awhile. 

SMH...  F u Nike NYC

Last edited:
How do these fit? I have a size 11 pair of Kobe 6's, would a size 10.5 pair of these work well for hooping since they're Flyknit? I haven't received them yet so I can't try em on obviously. Thanks

I feel for everyone who had to deal with physical stores and not websites for these shoes. After a basketball game, my homie was trying on my kobe 9 mp, and told me he really wanted a pair. I asked him if he tried to get the ones that dropped this morning. (Granted, he's less of a sneakerhead than me, and I barely try to get kicks, only these kobe 9's lately, and then I'll disappear again). He tells me he didn't know about them, and this is after asking employees in Niketown NYC yesterday. They blatantly told him that there weren't any new Kobe's releasing for awhile. 

SMH...  F u Nike NYC

A lot of times you have to call more than once.

The launch locator told me Footlocker was getting them. I called and was initially told no, called again and spoke to someone who was less lazy.

How do these fit? I have a size 11 pair of Kobe 6's, would a size 10.5 pair of these work well for hooping since they're Flyknit? I haven't received them yet so I can't try em on obviously. Thanks
i always say go with your TTS with the 9s or half size up if your going to play ball on it, feels much like the Kobe 8s imo

This has to be the most polarizing sneaker I ever came across in terms of sizing. I went up a half size (have been since the end of the kobe 6 run) and I've had no issues with fit

Had a guy flake on me for some all stars. Offered him 320 shipped(original price was 360 on eBay). He asks for my email address. Sends me a paypal invoice for 350. Asked him what happened to $320 and he says 340 is the lowest he can go. I know it's just a $20 difference but it was more principal for me.

Back
Top Bottom