THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

i had no idea they were doing pictures!!!! did you have to sign up for anything? how did you do that? it will make my YEAR to take a pic with the mamba !
I was one of the first 10 people in line for the Inspirations at HOH Culver City. I had no idea they were doing it, until a nike rep pulled me to the side after i completed my purchase. Dream come true!

I was one of the first 10 people in line for the Inspirations at HOH Culver City. I had no idea they were doing it, until a nike rep pulled me to the side after i completed my purchase. Dream come true!
damnnn so lucky, i caught him sitting behind me at the beyonce concert, took pictures of him, gave me five but never had a picture together with him, you're so luck fam!

Me and the Mamba at the Masterpiece event at Culver City yesterday. Still waiting on Nike to email me a better pic.
Congrats on being able to meet him and take a pic.

On another note, I was able to get the "maestros" and "inspirations". So far love them and can't wait to use them in the court soon.

Me and the Mamba at the Masterpiece event at Culver City yesterday. Still waiting on Nike to email me a better pic.
Congrats man, very cool experience.

Years back my mom was at a Mary Kay conference and waiting to get one of those ladies autographs, completely did not know Kobe walked by her until someone else told her. I was so mad lol

i havent been paying attention to this thread and have no desire to scroll through the pics to see if this has already been posted.... but pj tucker was rocking these against utah.

i havent been paying attention to this thread and have no desire to scroll through the pics to see if this has already been posted.... but pj tucker was rocking these against utah.

Posted many times already. They're releasing on 4/11.

dat hoverhand....

Camera caught the shot in mortion. He was "patting" me on the back saying relax cuz I was freaking out lol

:lol: just messin with you man.... congrats.

We got a whole recent images on the right side of every thread and people still ask that " have you seen these" questions ctfu

you do realize when viewing in mobile mode, you cant/dont see the photo gallery, and even if in desktop mode, or on a desktop theres A LOT of pics to look through....

damnnn so lucky, i caught him sitting behind me at the beyonce concert, took pictures of him, gave me five but never had a picture together with him, you're so luck fam!

Congrats on being able to meet him and take a pic.

Congrats man, very cool experience.

Years back my mom was at a Mary Kay conference and waiting to get one of those ladies autographs, completely did not know Kobe walked by her until someone else told her. I was so mad lol
Thanks fellas. Def a dream come true. 

Lakers colorway. Suns colorway. Whatever they are,them h*** [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]FIREEE[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]..

Signed up for my pair of Kobe 9 Perspectives and Jordan 3's for next saturday. Was suprised my local shoe store opened up their sign ups so early in the week. Generally its like Tuesday or Wednesday. Kobe sizes ran out quick.

Back
Top Bottom