THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Will there be nike id for the kobe 9s? The other flyknit ids are all pretty much trash IMO. Plus 250$ before tax? lolnothanks.

Maybe not for the Elites, but possibly for the lows.

And the Elite price is $225. But if $250 bothers you, chances are you wouldn't iD an Elite anyway.

Has anyone noticed the difference in how a half size up or down looks? i have 8.5 in asg and a 9 in perspectives and the 9 looks huge compared to asg i dont like it
I have size 9 and 9.5 ,  I posted a few weeks ago, the size difference is also in the shoe boxes as well.  9.5 comes in a much bigger than a box than for a 9.  But the bottom line, just wear what fits?  Not sure what you are exactly you mean by you dont like it?  what dont you like about it?

Maybe not for the Elites, but possibly for the lows.

And the Elite price is $225. But if $250 bothers you, chances are you wouldn't iD an Elite anyway.
I'd iD an elite for 250 if the options were dope, but the other flyknits that I see don't give me much hope for that. It's all a shot in the dark for now though. Also iDs are more expensive than their non-iD equivalents, 250 was just a guess.

I'd iD an elite for 250 if the options were dope, but the other flyknits that I see don't give me much hope for that. It's all a shot in the dark for now though. Also iDs are more expensive than their non-iD equivalents, 250 was just a guess.

If Nike was to release an iD version of the Elite 9, I'd guess the price would be around $270 or so...

Still quite a few places with Inspirations and Perspectives here in South FL. Went to Boca Raton Town Center Mall yesterday and FTL HOH and Champs both had them and they said will continue to get the GR Kobe's and Lows. It's baffling how little some of the employees know though. I asked dude at Champs are they getting the Details next week, he said the only Kobe's coming out are the yellow ones. I was like naw dude, there's one more pair of highs coming out next week, he was like no man just the lows, just hit him with the >D.

Can't hate on him too bad though, he hooked me up with this sick Kobe shirt...

View media item 862138

I do like the look of the inline PE, my only worry is that any pair of white flyknit will get dirty to easily

Back
Top Bottom