THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
lol ok I'm done joking around, but I feel you. Nike treats customers like sh*t a lot. Especially with the "ok you can return it and we can refund you" *******t line they give you for a limited shoe.  

But seriously, for that problem, don't even worry about it. Maybe you can try to find a shoe in a local store, pick it up, and return that shoe back to Nike. Or return it back to the local store with the receipt from the replacement pair. If Nike wants to be d*cks then I would treat them the same way. 

Agreed.

so you don't plan on wearing your shoes ever do you? or do you have a bubble like bubble man

that problem is sooo insignificant. It's literally a millimeter of thread. I can picture the nike reps around their one computer screeen laughing
the shoes are sold out, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time and complaint. 
well, maybe some people are ok with being treated like ****, but I'm not ok with it when I pay $225 for limited pair of shoes that is sold out and especially when i spent over $3000 on Kobe shoes alone at Nike. For some people it seems to be a small problem and it would be for me if the thread was against the same color.. But the thread as you can see is noticeable since its on the YELLOW part of the shoe. 

lol yeah.. take back some preludes and they'll be drooling 

employees ready to fight over who gets it

They're inspirations tho, not even that limited. Return your pair, and get another pair elsewhere.

It's really not even that big of a deal like you're making it out to be. People seem to forget that these shoes aren't hand made one by one, nor are they inspected fully one by one. Mistakes happen. You're acting like the shoe was cut in half or something.

They tried to give me the run around about how they have a contract with Nike, then that the receipt has a stamp that says 'all sales are final', mine didn't, then it was "oh they must've forgot to stamp it but yeah we can't return it"

Then they tried the synphaty angle like..."we get in trouble for returning shoes because Nike knows people buy to resell for profit, when resellers can't sell the shoes they return it"

How is that my problem? Lol

They're inspirations tho, not even that limited. Return your pair, and get another pair elsewhere.

It's really not even that big of a deal like you're making it out to be. People seem to forget that these shoes aren't hand made one by one, nor are they inspected fully one by one. Mistakes happen. You're acting like the shoe was cut in half or something.
lollll...  and even cut in half, when you live chat with Nike: "we dont' see anything wrong with your pair of sneakers. You can only send them back for a refund since we are sold out of them."

Last edited:
Sounds like the employee you were speaking with was just being an ***. Not understanding how you can return to a regular FTL but not a HOH. Never seen the all sales are final on a FTL receipt.

Last edited:
I've seen it on every house of hoops receipt I've had. It's stupid either way though. Ok I understand they do it to prevent resellers from returning, but if the shoe is returned in brand new condition (as the only way you can return at footlocker or hoh), then it will obv be sold at a later date. What's the big deal. 

Last edited:
The fact that they tried the reseller angle just told me everything I needed to know...

The fact that they tried the reseller angle just told me everything I needed to know...
I wouldn't have walked out of there without them taking the return. If the receipt didn't say it then they can't say s*it to me otherwise.

I've seen it on every house of hoops receipt I've had. It's stupid either way though. Ok I understand they do it to prevent resellers from returning, but if the shoe is returned in brand new condition (as the only way you can return at footlocker or hoh), then it will obv be sold at a later date. What's the big deal. 
When did they start this? I bought a pair of white/fire red Vs from a HOH grand opening and was able to return them. Man them joints felt and smelt horribly cheap.

Everything sells out here, reseller central, I guess they don't accept returns here to look good on paper, that they can sell out a stock ASAP. Politics > Customer Service is what it is.

Bubble Man?  Stat?  No one told me the Knicks got new jerseys?
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom