THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There's also NOVA and Tri-State Area...

If they weren't so expensive and another pair of Kobe 9 weren't coming out, I'd double up on Inspirations.

The FTL launch locator now tells you if stores are doing raffles or not.  Pretty cool.  If you are in Southern California, it looks like all the FTL stores are getting them again.  I'm not too worried, but I'm gonna enter some raffles or reservations for the Details.  Happy to be a part of the game again after taking a break on the Perspectives.  I'm seeing a lot of people trying to sell the Perspectives for retail on FB groups and craigslist today anyway.  Since people are dumping the Perspectives and Inspirations, does that mean they won't be interested in Details or are they selling them to make room for Details???  Not sure.

I don't think the lows have been officially announced yet by Nike, so nobody really knows what the official theme/nickname is. Everybody's just been calling them the Bruce Lees so far because they have a similar color scheme to the BL Vs. I'm sure we'll get more info after the Details drop this weekend, if nothing comes out sooner than that.

Welcome to NT and no, don't return them. Although, I don't really even see what you're referring to. All my Kobes have that stitching. If it's that annoying, return them for the same size and make sure they're in stock. I know these shoes are crazy expensive but people need to stop inspecting with a magnifying glass.

Hello, I'm new here. I need help whether or not I should return my perspectives because I think the stitching is off. Both shoe have them, the first two pictures are for one and the last pictures for the other. Should I return them?

Last edited:
Use a nail clipper to snip the thread that's sticking up. Not gonna compromise the integrity of the Flyknit.

Welcome to NT and no, don't return them. Although, I don't really even see what you're referring to. All my Kobes have that stitching. If it's that annoying, return them for the same size and make sure they're in stock. I know these shoes are crazy expensive but people need to stop inspecting with a

I'm sorry and thank you. It's my first kobe 9 so I don't know if it was an issue or not because all the videos I've seen don't have them. I just want to make sure. Thank you again

Use a nail clipper to snip the thread that's sticking up. Not gonna compromise the integrity of the Flyknit.

Thanks. I was just surprised it has those because on the video there weren't. I'm just trying to make sure that I get sneakers of equal worksmanship.

not even gonna lie... been having the dsg inspirations I ordered sitting out of the box for about a week now, trying to give the shoes a chance to stay in my collection :lol:
love the look as far as the design goes BUT I seriously cant get with the height. I know ive said it a few times now but I was really trying to get the shoe to grow on me.

Even if you wear jeans over?

I think dudes is broke after you had 5 pretty limited Jordans last week. Also a 9 for the past two weeks? Lol....I been waiting on these details for a couple months now.

Looks like DeRozan is rocking some PE version of some sorts. All Black with white sole and silver swoosh? I've been trying to figure it out all game.

Edit: looks like the NRG pair.

Last edited:
I think dudes is broke after you had 5 pretty limited Jordans last week. Also a 9 for the past two weeks? Lol....I been waiting on these details for a couple months now.
No joke, Prelude 3-8 with doubles of some, and the 4 Kobe IX elite in just 2 months time (and not including other miscellaneous sneakers) is hurting my pockets pretty deep

I wonder if there are any DS Kobe V Chaos's in a size 13 anywhere in the universe.
Kobe's closet 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom