THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Details for sure
I was leaning towards the details but i just dont know if i'll get as many wears out of the kobe 9 elite as i would like. I just dont think theyre versatile enough to wear all the time. Anyone care to chime in?

I'm hoping to make the Details my first K9. 

Its going to be my first rodeo so fingers crossed for retail. 

Just paid for some inspirations 250$ shipped via twitter. Should be here end of the week.

And to think I had them in cart and decided to pass cuz of the 243$ total. One click away.

11.5 Inspirations on ebay for $265 shipped, basically retail.

eBay item number: 390800296743

Props. If it was last week, I would've jumped on it. But I want to Lewiup on the Details which so far are my favorite 9. It's like I'm taking a trip to Europe.

Pull the trigger on Prelude 7s for $375 or snag the Details for retail this weekend. Decisions decisions
I was able to get prelude 7s for $350. Try to get him down to that at least. But, I'd go for Details. I don't see prelude 7s value going up anymore.

Thoughts on getting use out of these? Those with the 9 elites, do you find yourself wearing them a lot?

Thoughts on getting use out of these? Those with the 9 elites, do you find yourself wearing them a lot?

Worn twice but not for long

To and from the gym so far

Got an outfit on deck just waiting tho(pants)

Last edited:
No one ever answered my question do u guys think these are tts or did y'all half size up? Most Kobe's are narrow and I'm looking to copping my first pair (details) this sat. Hopefully [emoji]128553[/emoji]

No one ever answered my question do u guys think these are tts or did y'all half size up? Most Kobe's are narrow and I'm looking to copping my first pair (details) this sat. Hopefully [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Probably because that's been answered MULTIPLE times already. :rolleyes

Most feel these run about .5 long. No one has sized up I believe, but more than a few have sized .5 down.

I went TTS but they fit REAL SNUG around the top of my Feet.. But i wouldnt recommend going up.. Remind me of the fit of AJ10s..

Need to see more CWs of the lows

1 high so done with those

At least 1 low this year

And only CW out of the 4 in that pic I like are the green ones

details are my fav colorway and the first pair of kobe 9s il attempt to buy...im sure il fail :lol:

You live in Maryland, they'll be around.

:nerd:

Just seen these in person and connect snapped some pics for me. YOU WILL REGRET SLEEPING!!!!View media item 867049

i also saw them in person...they are gross everyone should sleep on them....heavily....matter of fact they are so ugly you should buy them and sell them below retail just to prove to nike how ugly they are

you're right, they def are not versatile. Mine have only seen the gym and basketball court. That's what I bought them for anyway but either way, I wouldn't rock these casually. Too funky.

EDIT: in the summer I will rock the hell out of these with shorts (athletically though to lounge around town, not to go out to venues)

Last edited:
thats a lick I would grab them too for that price but 12s never go for that low
mean.gif
yeah, I don't even like this color way but for 190 I would get them just to have 

Back
Top Bottom