THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I know my bad, I just thought with the crazy prices these days.. that this was a really good deal. Thought'd I'd take one for the team.
it was a great deal i was just playing, was too slow he already sold them , the hunt continues

Man I want the details but I just cant justify paying over 2 hunna on a basketball shoe :smh:

But congrats to everyone who copped. Best 9 so far imo

Nice "detailed" pics

That marble
happy.gif

Which 9's have the best laces?
The details have best laces so far.

The previous 3 cw have thin single layer laces, but these are 2 layer.

missed out on the Details smh the store was on the launch locator but didn't get them....they did get the Inspirations though. I tried sooooo hard to pass but the colors of the flyknit was too hard to pass up! Now i have to sike myself up into keeping them. Im a believer in everyone that said these are much better in person

Nice "detailed" pics

That marble :D

Which 9's have the best laces?
I only have these and the MP and like I said before for these laces are amazing. I never been impressed alot by some shoe laces lol these laces are on point. They wont break like my MP did. These laces are strong

I only have these and the MP and like I said before for these laces are amazing. I never been impressed alot by some shoe laces lol these laces are on point. They wont break like my MP did. These laces are strong

The lace quality varies on different 9s? I know the MP laces have been known to rip but I figured they'd be the same across the board.

Yeah thats what I thought too but once I got these I was like...
stronger laces alright
*shout out to Marty Mcfly for the line lol

Slept in... Felt good :lol:

I'll try to pick these up down the line if still around. I'd like a pair, but won't be mad if I don't get em.

Back
Top Bottom