THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Saw these today when I went to buy my buddy a pair of shoes I owed him. He chose the venomenon black and yellow instead of the 9s em... Lucky for me 40 bucks less lol

Anyways the pictures don't do the ems justice these are sick in person. I was almost tempted to cop but didnt

Went to the mall today with full intention on getting the Bruce Lee's. Went to the FTL only to find out they've been closed the whole week smh. So I went to FL and Champs, and guess what I found in Champs on display as the last pair available, the Perspectives in my size. Tried them bad boys on and fell in love. 

Idk how ppl could dislike em...3 basic colors making it low clean. Love the red speckle on em to
happy.gif
on to the easters
Same people will be trying to cop later.

kobe. what r these going to be called?
Would def cop these. Like how they look like last years easter.

Been wearing my Kobe 9 lows all day. I rarely wear a brand new shoe on release day. Actually I think this is my first time since I was a kid and I wore them out the store.

I got a feeling the best colorway is gonna be the flynit low hyper grape..... don't ask me why but I just got a feeling

Back
Top Bottom