THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
wonder if they did this with the jordan 2's. when was the last time they did this?

They don't have to do it with Jordan's. :lol: Plus those II's weren't a normal GR.

Nike thinks they're slick, lately they've been sending e-mails before or after releases.

And doing this fake sell out thing with sneakers that obviously didn't sell out.

I think they've done it with most of the Lebron's.

They are close but I only had this problem with one pair of kobes and ironically they were the elites. I actually use a regular lunarlon insole with my blk/gld elites cuz I don't slide around in them. I don't know if it was the material of the insert that they had. I had the exact problem with them though. Just really frustrated because I love these shoes and want to have a couple pairs but at the same time it doesn't make sense to buy the shoes for ball and not have them fit the right way.

This is what happened to me with the mps. Half size down all I could get my hands on. Toes was jammin the front like crazy when I hooped in em. Had to part ways with em!

Cancelled orders. I highly doubt Nike holds back stock. No warehouse manager will ever go for something like that. Holding inventory costs money and takes up space. Everything that released this weekend has a fsr including those am fbs.

Happens every Monday morning at 2am pst, most releases other than jordan and tlo items restock. People cancel over the weekend when they realize they can't resell them.

So tempting, but going to hold out for the lows.

Props.

ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif

So.. Out of the blue I just started feeling these, as I need some new hoops shoes. The only 9s I can find retail are the showtimes, which im not really feeling. The other option that I can see, seem to be ebay? Are the Showtimes via nike.com pretty much it, if you want a pair of 9s for retail?

So.. Out of the blue I just started feeling these, as I need some new hoops shoes. The only 9s I can find retail are the showtimes, which im not really feeling. The other option that I can see, seem to be ebay? Are the Showtimes via nike.com pretty much it, if you want a pair of 9s for retail?
What size?

That's a hard size  foot locker by me has Show times and Perspectives in 12. Details only in smaller sizes.

The Perspectives are the ones im looking for. Where are you located if you dont mind? And do you think I should call stores in my area or is it luck of the draw pretty much?

Last edited:
You could just wait for the Heros on May 9th if you dig that cw. Also I noticed Finish Line still had some Perspectives at my local mall.

btw for those interested, pentagon city in VA still has perspectives in size. 11, and a few smaller sizes. they seems to have quite a few sizes of the Showtimes as well.

Back
Top Bottom