THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Purple lace switch even though you've seen it a couple of times already...didn't notice that the knit hole over the lace loops were different colors on each side

Really like them with the purple laces. Tones down the shoe just right. And if you want to get even louder just throw on the yellows.

Yea that's how I wear my kobe 9s but man y'all wasn't lying these Showtimes squeak and yea I need sum purple or grey laces they yellow a lil strong lol

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can buy some Zoom bag inserts for these once the Lunarlon bottoms out? Like maybe a reputable ebay seller?
Someone mentioned either in here or the Kobe 8 thread that you can just slip the Zoom underneath the bottomed out Lunarlon.

Showtimes definitely look better to me with the purple laces.  Great pics.  Those Easters are really fresh as well.

Unless they announce that the Precisions will hit the streets, I'm tapping out 3 with the Golds to go with my Perspectives, and Details.  All for indoor hoops of course.

edit:

Of course I'll have to pick up a pair of FK lows if they ever launch in the US as well.  Make it 4!  
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Showtimes just came in today and gotta say while the pics on here of pairs with the purple laces looks pretty good I def prefer the stock yellow/gold laces

The showtime colorway is sick as hell.  Too bad I'm not a lakers fan (just like Kobe) and I don't like high tops (especially SUPER high tops), but that colorway is BOMB.

***** around me are saying they are getting in the KD easters but will not get the Kobes.  Im in chicago 

Back
Top Bottom