THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Showtimes are all over eBay for $240-$270 shipped. People will try to resell anything :lol:

Red laces are cool. Better than I thought they would look. I wouldn't do it though.

Showtimes are all over eBay for $240-$270 shipped. People will try to resell anything :lol:

Red laces are cool. Better than I thought they would look. I wouldn't do it though.

How are these reseller making anything for that price with the eBay+PayPal 15% fees? Smh....

just got done playing in my showtimes last night.. i played on a pretty well kept high school court but i kept slipping a couple of times on some hard cuts or when i tried to stop on a dime. Im really troubled by this. On a brighter note.. i didnt even lace up my ankle braces.. felt good!

Eventually the showtimes for retail will run out. People will still want them. It's a nice cw
not with how many pairs there are on ebay. Already saw a pair go down to 180 in my size (12.5) but ebayer had zero feedback and someone scooped them while I was hooping

Where would be the best place to cop the Hero's on release day Nike dot com? Are these assumed to be a hot seller? Haven't bought a pair of shoes on "launch" day, since Penny foams in 09 or so. Also, do new releases tend to appear at midnight or sometime randomly during that day? Sorry for the noobs questions.

Naaa homie... Red laces aren't doing it. Almost look out of place, unless you're going for the Xmas look. I think the ASG's are look good as is. But of course it's up to you, just commenting since you posted.
Yeah the red doesn't look right, maybe with the softer laces that come one some of the models like perspectives it would look better. Try green glow laces maybe for a different look. I'd like to see that.

Where would be the best place to cop the Hero's on release day Nike dot com? Are these assumed to be a hot seller? Haven't bought a pair of shoes on "launch" day, since Penny foams in 09 or so. Also, do new releases tend to appear at midnight or sometime randomly during that day? Sorry for the noobs questions.
NDC will release at 8:00AM EST.  They may or may not be Twitter Link ONLY, probably not but they will go quick so you may have to shop multiple retailers. Should be able to cop if you are placing in CART at 8:00am but I wouldn't sleep on it if you really want it! Need to have a twitter account and follow nike and just nike so you don' t have mulitple tweets coming in. Good LUCK!!!!

Haha I knew dudes would be jumping back on the em low bandwagon with the crimson or as some are callin it the yeezy lows. I said those joints were pure fire when the first Instagram pics popped up. Was hoping it will be an easy cop judging by the hate for em lows but I think these will be the first em lows to sell out IMO

I can't wait for the "Hero" joints to drop!!!!!

The color combination just does something to me......
embarassed.gif

Finally got my perspectives right at retail price. Just a quick try on in the office. I really really dig these.

Chris Douglas-Roberts in the Details last night.

that had to be one of the worst last possessions ever. I cant remember who passed it to Douglas-Roberts but man did he put him in a bad position. He was already in the corner, got the ball passed to him. When he was in trouble his teammate then came over to the same corner bringing Wade over with him, and then the trap and turn over happened.

Charlotte could have had that game :smh:

Haha I knew dudes would be jumping back on the em low bandwagon with the crimson or as some are callin it the yeezy lows. I said those joints were pure fire when the first Instagram pics popped up. Was hoping it will be an easy cop judging by the hate for em lows but I think these will be the first em lows to sell out IMO
Yeezy lows???? Tha fug... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom