THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
did anyone see this?

I wonder if it's the same guy that posted the inspirations darkened with a sharpie. Or if two people did the same thing...  lol

did anyone see this?

I wonder if it's the same guy that posted the inspirations darkened with a sharpie. Or if two people did the same thing...  lol

Man finally who is experiencing the same problem ive been having. Definitely a sharpie lol.

got my showtimes in. Hooped in them today. Sizing is as mentioned (tts or 1/2 down) I loved them! Traction was probably the best Ive had and i didnt mind the collar when laced to the third to last eyelet. My only gripe is that i wished i could buy a zoom insert for them. The lunar feels a bit thicker but I know i"ll run through them in a couple months. Oh well, an excellent shoe nonetheless

It's probably a lighter shade of crimson like the laces on the Xmas 8 I'm assuming.

pimp.gif

Anyone have any insight into what Nike may have in store for Elites post "Hero" and "Gold" pairs? Both a little plain compared to the initial run. I haven't seen too many updates over the past dozen or so pages. Thanks in advance. Sorry to disrupt the talk about lows, I know the Elite folks had months to hash this all out.

Anyone have any insight into what Nike may have in store for Elites post "Hero" and "Gold" pairs? Both a little plain compared to the initial run. I haven't seen too many updates over the past dozen or so pages. Thanks in advance. Sorry to disrupt the talk about lows, I know the Elite folks had months to hash this all out.

My guess is Nike will put the Elite highs on hold to focus on the FK lows in a few months.

There will be a launch of Kobe IX Philippines this coming april 29, they had a preview of the sole of the shoe, all kobe fans in Philippines are excited!

[quote caniclynx" url="/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-easters-released-black-white-laser-crimson-low-may-3rd/33690#post_20471303"]There will be a launch of Kobe IX Philippines this coming april 29, they had a preview of the sole of the shoe, all kobe fans in Philippines are excited!

View media item 943867
[/quote]

So the Philippines are getting these?

View media item 943879

Back
Top Bottom