THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

make model variable available to included JSP's via request scope

make model variable available to included JSP's via request scope

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-05/kobe-9
Looking Foward to the new iD print... could make a BHM is there is a purple upper.

any one see the patch looking thing on tounge 
nerd.gif
 could it be like the highs

I havent worn my ASG elites yet.... But some pics ive seen (including the 1 above with kobe rockin the heros)... That major tongue pop is disgusting. It has me thinking, how the hell am i going to wear those things with out that tongue pop and i dont wear my kicks laced 99% of the time. Lol

I havent worn my ASG elites yet.... But some pics ive seen (including the 1 above with kobe rockin the heros)... That major tongue pop is disgusting. It has me thinking, how the hell am i going to wear those things with out that tongue pop and i dont wear my kicks laced 99% of the time. Lol

Sell them to me to hoop in. Problem solved :smile:

I went into footlocker today to check out the Heroes. Dude came up and was asking me what Kobes I owned and when I started naming my 9s, he just zoned out. I feel like those guys honestly have no idea what they are selling sometimes and it gets kinda old.

I went into footlocker today to check out the Heroes. Dude came up and was asking me what Kobes I owned and when I started naming my 9s, he just zoned out. I feel like those guys honestly have no idea what they are selling sometimes and it gets kinda old.

I'm right there with you man. I asked a dude about some Kobe Easter lows last week in my wife's size and dude was like we don't have those but we have them in other colors and pointed at the Kobe venomenon . Smh... I was like nah man, that's not the same shoe. He really thought they were.

I'm right there with you man. I asked a dude about some Kobe Easter lows last week in my wife's size and dude was like we don't have those but we have them in other colors and pointed at the Kobe venomenon . Smh... I was like nah man, that's not the same shoe. He really thought they were.
hahaha exactly man! here was the icing on top of the cake. I asked the guy if we could stock locate some Kobe 9 Heroes from another Footlocker and he was like "Ahhh man...I have no idea." and so i was like "well Im a size 14 so I think we would need to get them from somewhere so how are you gonna do that?" and you ready for his response... "Well if you need any other help let me know" and he walked away hahaha

Back
Top Bottom