THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The golds looking good. Still on the hunt for a pair just to box in. I'm d.a. The whites will probably get blood on them so maybe a no go.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was just goofing around...but it's funny you say that...my older brother and I both have weird knee flexibility and sit on the ground a certain way. But neither of us can sit "indian style" like they used to make us in school. Must be genetic.

Last edited:
Kobe ix Elite Michael Jackson????!
Promotagged posted that those were the testers Kobe wore. So we still wait for the Reto 3 inspired pair (which Ive been wondering is actually the Crimson EM Low) and the Michael Jackson pair.

Got bored with the inspirations i never really wear and painted the sole white. Didnt paint the actual bottom to save the traction. Dont mind the amateur paint job just wanted to see what it looked like lol
Like them A LOT. Ive always wondered/wanted to do it grey (looks light greyish in the pic) cause Ive never completely dug the black sole on the Inspirations. What paint did you use?

Like them A LOT. Ive always wondered/wanted to do it grey (looks light greyish in the pic) cause Ive never completely dug the black sole on the Inspirations. What paint did you use?
That did look dope. Wish they would have released Inspiration like that I would have kept my pair.

Those are just as horrid as the rest of them boxing boots....save Showtimes. ( It's the colorway )
happy.gif

Ya'll gonna look like Roy Jones Jr. heading to a comeback fight with them damn things on in the SummerTime.
mean.gif

Wish there was a separate thread for Kobe 9 Lows so I wouldn't have to come in here & look at them Elites. Where the pics of those Flyknit lows at already?!
haha. Bro, I so so agree with you. Dem highs, not for me, nope. As I posted awhile ago, unless your 6'5 or taller those boxing boots just go up waaaay to high IMO.  Saw a guy like 5'9 with some on and thought he was getting ready to go snowboarding - I'm like damn man, it's Summer time, chill on the snowboard boots.  haaa. 

Those are just as horrid as the rest of them boxing boots....save Showtimes. ( It's the colorway ) :D

Ya'll gonna look like Roy Jones Jr. heading to a comeback fight with them damn things on in the SummerTime. :smh:

Wish there was a separate thread for Kobe 9 Lows so I wouldn't have to come in here & look at them Elites. Where the pics of those Flyknit lows at already?!

One day you're going to see someone with some Devotions, Inspirations or Masterpieces and it's going to change your mind :nthat:

Those are just as horrid as the rest of them boxing boots....save Showtimes. ( It's the colorway )
happy.gif

Ya'll gonna look like Roy Jones Jr. heading to a comeback fight with them damn things on in the SummerTime.
mean.gif

One day you're going to see someone with some Devotions, Inspirations or Masterpieces and it's going to change your mind
nthat.gif
I love the Elites.  Calf game is strong....
roll.gif

One day you're going to see someone with some Devotions, Inspirations or Masterpieces and it's going to change your mind :nthat:

Seen Masterpieces, Devotions, Inspirations & Perspectives..... All 4 being worn during the AJKO Pack release at Commonwealth DC. Ninjas looking like a Star Trek away team.

EZ Pass for me Bruh. :rofl:

Last edited:
The silhouette of the KD VII is sleek as hell. I might be done with these EM lows if they keep releasing these circus patterns. |I

Back
Top Bottom