THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
There is another Kobe 9 Elite Low releasing in September.

In regards to how limited these will be: The Low won't be available everywhere. Not quite Masterpiece numbers, not quite Perspective numbers.

It's going to be hard times trying to cop those first two FK lows. I just got that feeling. 
mean.gif
same feeling I got too

don't care though, I NEED them, will pay resale if I have to

There is another Kobe 9 Elite Low releasing in September.

In regards to how limited these will be: The Low won't be available everywhere. Not quite Masterpiece numbers, not quite Perspective numbers.
 Any info on potential colorway?

I was thinking the same thing, but its not likely.  MPs are better than all of them except the multicolored HTMs.
MP's >everything

Yup 

14099108814_1f48faed2c_h.jpg

(But yea you're right, i just got lucky, i should have added MP's as an exception. Every other High has been easily available for those that want them)
This picture is ridiculous, did you take this ? 

wait, you guys like the HTMs over the first two GR lows? The only notable HTM pair is the multicolored black one. The other 3 is pretty average.
C'mon, the grey and black pair is VERY plain. Some of you can only see the limited tag. Develop your own taste por favor.

wait, you guys like the HTMs over the first two GR lows? The only notable HTM pair is the multicolored black one. The other 3 is pretty average.
C'mon, the grey and black pair is VERY plain. Some of you can only see the limited tag. Develop your own taste por favor.

I agree. I like the two releasing over the HTM pairs. Better for me bcuz I couldn't care less about those HTM's not dropping here.

even though the fk lows that we are getting aren't as dope as the htm''s (which was expected anyway) they are still the first pairs of kobe 9's worth spending any money on. wayyy better than the all the lame em pairs. can't wait.

MPs look gorgeous in nelson999 nelson999 's pic :smokin. First shoe I've doubled on in a while. I'd love to get my hands on the black multicolored HTMs too if they release again, but if they never do, the MPs still keep me happy. Just love seeing the variation in the flyknit colors.

I like plain cw tho thats one of the reasons I havent like any of the EM's that have dropped Crimsons had potential but I wasnt feeling the cracked midsole

Those hyper grapes and beethovens are nice. Im sure theyll be enough to go around guys....havent been in here lately been busy with school...when I logged on I noticed I was 1k pages behind lol

I'm just happy with flyknit lows in general. I was so disappointed with the highs. The all stars were so dope but I cannot rock a shoe that high I tried them on looked in the mirror and just laughed at myself I looked like a clown.

One of those lows will be had, the Beethoven are really nice too. They come out later so if I can get the purple joints they may not be a priority come August but regardless thank god we have flyknit lows actually coming out

The 2 stateside pairs are pretty average and plain, too. A purple and a grey. Would've liked a black/white option, with or without a previous limited release...

Of course everyone's beastin' over the FK lows. Please. They're beyond overrated. The HTMs DESTROY those. I'm very disappointed at the first two colorways we're getting in the US.
THIS. I really wanted to like them, but meh at most. Nike has created a thirst for these. Money saved for me. In fact, should be easier to cop those golds.

Last edited:
I hope they release a lot of colors of the flyknit lows shoe has a lot of potential. I also hope the flyknit is more flexible than the highs more like the flyknit running shoes.

Based on the way i've never seen so much traffic over these kobe 9 low elites.....i think this is going to be an incredibly tough release.  Even a bunch of my friends that never have bought a kobe in their life want one of these.

Back
Top Bottom