THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Never paid resale for any kicks. If I miss in the FK lows then my lost. Crazy when Nike sees people able to pay resale and raise prices every year but those Grapes are a must cop.

smdh at people selling their Elite highs
mean.gif
I love the Elite highs.
KOBE 9 FLORAL

Am I the only person that's feeling these florals?  For some reason, I'm really diggin these joints.

Crossing fingers that I can cop Beethovens on ndc. I still have my 20% promo code from the Lebron Gumbo ID mess up. Lol

Hmm...probably pass on the FK low. Not really feeling the colors. The moon sole is dope tho.

First time buying online...how good is shoe palace with their shipping? Tryin to cop some showtimes.

C'mon now... NT is probably less than 2% of the actual shoe buying market...

Just because a few cats in here say they may pass on the Moonwalkers doesn't mean they're gonna be anywhere near easy to get... unless you got some connects.

Lol tru but I'm just making an educated guess…I've also seen other websites like sneaker news and kicksonfire....it's still pretty much the same.

First time buying online...how good is shoe palace with their shipping? Tryin to cop some showtimes.
Comes from California. Will take forever to get in hand and box packaged in and shoe box will be damaged. Shoes will look like they came off sales floor.

Last edited:

Comes from California. Will take forever to get in hand and box packaged in and shoe box will be damaged. Shoes will look like they came off sales floor.
Really? I've only dealt with them once but I got my Barkley Gammas from there. The packing was good, and no damage, shoes were fresh.

I will agree that they took long though.

Those white & black FK Lows are :smokin
Gon get them, passing on the purple ones tho. They look too much like the Ink Kobe 5s which I already have

Shipping is prob a few days, standard ground service. I've ordered multiple times and box has never been damaged nor have shoes, etc.

They ship out of San Jose, CA. I live in northern CA so I usually get my shoes in 1-2 days. Never had a problem with shipping. Never had a problem with "sales floor" type of pairs either. Everything has come crisp (box, tissue paper, stuffing paper, freshly laced, etc.).

HOWEVER, if you happen to have an issue, their online customer service is TERRIBLE. They'll do whatever it takes to not deal with the issue. So in my experience, everything is solid with shoe palace until an issue pops up.

Any other folks on here live in Austin Texas? If not I think I will do just fine getting them. There is one foot locker here that gets the highs and Ive had no trouble scoring the later releases there.

Now if its HOH only then it looks like ill have to drive to san antonio super early which will stink.

There is another Kobe 9 Elite Low releasing in September.

In regards to how limited these will be: The Low won't be available everywhere. Not quite Masterpiece numbers, not quite Perspective numbers.

so are you telling me, i have a chance?

me of all people? or no?

i want these, need these. dont care

Mine will not be going anywhere. Actually will be trying to cop more. Not paying $500 for FK lows.
These are fire when laid out like that. 
nthat.gif

my rep count is weird I haven't even repped anybody and can't click the thumbs up button.

Last edited:
i know i will get flamed for this but these did not blow me away like the Philippines, when I first saw them. I feel like Nike left the details out in the Flyknit lows. They are just too plain all around. It is such a beautiful shoe and it has potential to be one of the best shoes of all time. So you know Nike will only put out boring colors in limited numbers. I will try for both but it is retail or bust right now. I hardly wear purple and i already have a couple black/white flyknits including the Details(which I prefer over the lows).

Philippines>>>both US Flyknit lows

yea i said it.

Last edited:
speaking on those floral em's...I'm not big on floral, nor am I against it, but the execution and overall floral print could have been done muuuuuch better...it looks like it took nike 5 min to come up with that...what a waste of a Laker colorway imo judging off of those pics so far

i know i will get flamed for this but these did not blow me away like the Philippines, when I first saw them. I feel like Nike left the details out in the Flyknit lows. They are just too plain all around. It is such a beautiful shoe and it has potential to be one of the best shoes of all time. So you know Nike will only put out boring colors in limited numbers. I will try for both but it is retail or bust right now. I hardly wear purple and i already have a couple black/white flyknits including the Details(which I prefer over the lows).

Philippines>>>both US Flyknit lows

yea i said it.

View media item 1007889

Back
Top Bottom