THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I have been holding back posting this for the fear of getting blasted but here it goes:

The kobe ix em looks and feels so much cheaper than the kobe viii imo. While the graphics on the shoes look more defined, they also have more of a wallpaper design feel imo. The EM also feels softer and the mesh feels less durable on the ix imo as well (I have no information to prove this, just basing it on how it feels in hand). I have tried and tried to love the ix but between the cw's and the feel I just cant get into them. I wish Nike would do something to changed my mind. Not trying to get blasted but would love to know if anyone else is feeling the same way. BTW I do love the outsole on the IXs!!!

Another question on a side note:

I know the Kobe Christmas SS was about "shedding skin" but did this mean no more snake graphics?

I can be honest and say that I actually thought it meant just moving on to the IX.
Hey man I don't think you get blasted for this. It is a well thought out post and there isn't anything wrong with critiquing a shoe. I agree that the 8 are better than the 9 lows. I felt it the 9 lows are a little weird structurally as well. When I don't tie them up tight there are creases in the swoosh, which is something I really don't like. I do like them em lows but they have given us very underwhelming cws.

I noticed that the 9 lows do seem to run a little wider than the 8's as well. Would anyone agree on that?

Blasted?!

Outside of myself & a few others.... nobody in this thread cares about the EM Lows. Your lucky to have gotten a response from your critique.

You wanna enhance your chances of needing that flame suit? Say something out of the way bout anything FlyKit.
laugh.gif
Hahaha, that's true!!!

Interested in getting the golds. Has anyone played in them. How's the flynit in terms of keeping them clean?
Haven't played in them, but keeping them clean should be less of a hassle than regular Flyknit shoes since they're reinforced with Hyperfuse.  You don't have to worry as much about distressing the Flyknit material, so you can scrub a little more vigorously to get off any filth you get on them.  

Hyper fuse has nothing to do with how dirty the flyknit will get. The flyknit is still on top and basically the whole structure on the outside of the shoe.

The lies you NT dudes like to tell. :rofl:

Slap a limited tag on ANYTHING..... & you ****** copping. And the ones that don't cop gonna be spewing salt.

I wish those Game Royal's were limited.

The less of them that exist, the better.

I wonder how many people threw those ugly Influences up on eBay once they found out they were coming to the US, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
when are they releasing this baby? I want these to be my first pairs of 9s...com'on nike stop playing with my emotion
frown.gif

Hey man I don't think you get blasted for this. It is a well thought out post and there isn't anything wrong with critiquing a shoe. I agree that the 8 are better than the 9 lows. I felt it the 9 lows are a little weird structurally as well. When I don't tie them up tight there are creases in the swoosh, which is something I really don't like. I do like them em lows but they have given us very underwhelming cws.

I noticed that the 9 lows do seem to run a little wider than the 8's as well. Would anyone agree on that?
I feel the same way. I don't like how the swoosh gets curled on on the mesh. On my black and crimson pair, one side is fine the other side it's curled up at the end of the swoosh. They do run wider which makes them more comfortable IMO.

The lunarlon is also much more comfortable with those little raised peaks.

Last edited:
Is that a picture someone found online or did you get really lucky and snag a pair to deface them like that...answer carefully cause the dogs are about to get unleashed! That's gotta be intentional ugliness. Sneaker Yellowism 
roll.gif

Beethovens. So simple, yet so amazing. SMH at me passing on the details

Hey guyz!...Hey i mentioned couple weeks back on this Forum that "Sneakerwatch.com" has a release date June 28th for all 4 of those KOBE IXs "HTM"s colorwayz, and now im seein peeps on Ebay doin Pre-orders for them?....does anyone know WTF!?......are they really coming to the US?....anyone have any info?..cause if they are?...sumthin just moved in my pants?..and it aint spare change!..lol HOLLA!

Back
Top Bottom