THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So no translucent sole with the multi Huh?
You can do it using a glitch. It is shown in the ID page, although.. nobody has received E-mail confirmations yet for those orders. Not really sure if it's going to go through but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Is he hiding a big gulp under each sock?

D01ZEvJ.gif

Za2CBnX.gif

I know I'm late to this and it's not the ID thread but that Elite ID option is going to hurt my pockets very badly

RE: the id funkiness.

If you go multicolor flyknit, you limit the type of sole you get. Similarly if you choose a glow sole and then go look at uppers, it drops out the multicolor upper.

I guess they don't want people doing glow and multicolor for some strange reason.

what color is the swoosh on the multicolor htm low? i'm trying to recreate the exact same pattern, but it sometimes look grey and sometimes white depending on the pic

Last edited:
damn i just keep staring at my ids. Multi Til The Sun Die!

multi upper elite lows gotta be top 5 kobes of all time...maybe 10

is 390$ ship on mp good deal?

says used 1 time.. around the house?! (would u believe him?)
I would believe used.... not used 1 time though lol. They look in pretty decent condition but theyve probably been worn more than once. 

I dont know why it kinda reminds me of american pie, the rule of three lol.

Last edited:
Any idea how the elite lows fit? I'm usually a 10 in all other Kobe's, but had to size down to a 9.5 for the Masterpiece 9. Don't know if I should stick to my normal 10 or get the same size as the high.

Multicolor looks pretty amazing, not as good as MP though. Hopefully in-hand they are as bright as the MP's. Waiting some on-feet pics before ordering haha
tongue.gif
Goodluck man.

Pretty sure this option will go out of stock within the week (IF i had to guess)

On previous ID's, popular options have run out and never restocked and I'm pretty sure no ID option has ever been ordered so much in a 12 hour span.

Goodluck man.

Pretty sure this option will go out of stock within the week (IF i had to guess)

On previous ID's, popular options have run out and never restocked and I'm pretty sure no ID option has ever been ordered so much in a 12 hour span.
But I live in Europe, so I hope not... But don't even get me started about the price here
mean.gif

is 390$ ship on mp good deal?

says used 1 time.. around the house?! (would u believe him?)
Even worn once (or twice) it's a good price. Most MP's are now in the 600-775 range for DS. Not a lot are actually selling in that range, but it's what people are asking, and they are sticking to those prices. Prices do not seem to be coming down, and the number of pairs for sale is going down (again, use the Campless app to see these trends - they will tell you the average sale price is lower than most current asking prices, but you can also see on the graph that number of pairs for sale is dropping, so asking price is going up, but will take time to effect the overall average price).

450-500 is what I'm starting to see for VNDS MP's, like worn once. I think 390 for a worn once in a small size is about right.

Back
Top Bottom