THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It's a mess with the MC ID orders right now due to some glitch, with FK options now perhaps it'll allow those who after the MJ a little relief. 

Anyone who did GITD sole with MC upper is getting screwed one by one with Cancellation emails, in the mean time, the Hyper Grape Hype Beast Train barely took off and slowed down hard since ID came out lol..

1 week away and barely seeing more pics of the HG (Not MJ's IDC what ya'll say :wink: )

i got my MASTERPIECE for free i cant believe how amazing they are! 
That sounds illegal
Yeah, do tell...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Shoe palace has some showtimes and perspectives but closest size to a 12 is an 11
same request in 11.5 inspiration, perspective, or the all grey pair. couldn't try on the shoe before I got it and got a size 12 (normal size) and it's too big. No luck at all in finding them.

Last edited:
The only reason any logical person would say this is because they only have 2 pennies in thier bank account lmao. I like my em lows but these flyknit lows make me wanna put them in a bag and throw them off a bridge lol. Keep lying to yourself bruh. Then when you can afford to cop a pair come back and repent...
2 pennies? Really? Got 4 high fk's and 5 em's. I buy what I like. Why talk $#it? Smh. Been in the game since mid 90's. Dudes can't even have an opinion anymore, Lol.

URGENT REPLY NEEDED!!! ..... HELLO friend.... I know message MAY come to you as surprise.... but.... I am next heir to throne in Country Nigeria,.... I hoped that you will not betray this trust as I only email you.!!!... I am desperate need of YOUR help....!! ...if you mail me check 100 american dollars.... I can save princess!!!??? .... then I mail you 550.000 american US dollars for your help.... PLease friend I only, Trust hyou....

View media item 1039046

No Fs given

Fkyknit ID changed the game. Everybody was loving them a couple weeks ago.
I know I wanted them but they aren't worth going  through a ton of trouble to get.

Ordered MCFKID for same price so I'm more then happy.

On the hunt for a pair of Philippines and I want to trade my champagne 6's to get 'em. Thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom