THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
for anyone here who picked up the elites with the moonwalkers: is it actually necessary to wash the socks first, like it says on the packaging? I have several custom elites, and had never had to do that before. advice is appreciated
glasses.gif
Yes. If you rub them in your hands it leaves a weird film-like texture. Definitely wash them.

Cold wash and air-dry.

View media item 1087255

I caved in and went for it, super satisfied, much better in person :smokin

I like the hyper grapes a lot but they still don't have anything on the fades.
my thoughts exactly. After having the hyper grapes in hand... Def a sleeper. Will be sought after once they're gone IMO.

Already doubled up, debating the LewiUp... :nthat:

Minimum pairs to be considered a Lewi-up? And btw how many pairs of purple fades did you end up with overall out of curiousity? That might be the best Kobe of all time IMO. I needed 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

I caved in and went for it, super satisfied, much better in person
smokin.gif

I like the hyper grapes a lot but they still don't have anything on the fades.
my thoughts exactly. After having the hyper grapes in hand... Def a sleeper. Will be sought after once they're gone IMO.

Already doubled up, debating the LewiUp... 
nthat.gif
Minimum pairs to be considered a Lewi-up? And btw how many pairs of purple fades did you end up with overall out of curiousity? That might be the best Kobe of all time IMO. I needed 3.
Not sure how many pairs, @spiderjericho  coined the term so maybe he knows? I think its probably 3+ pairs.

I "think" I ended up with 6 pairs of fades...

What about trades got a 32 year old w 2 kids. Not so crazy black lady. Locked down since 01 as well, a bit more meat on the bones though. If she ain't enough I might put cash on top.

Omg dead...

Last edited:
Not sure how many pairs, @spiderjericho
 coined the term so maybe he knows? I think its probably 3+ pairs.

I "think" I ended up with 6 pairs of fades...

I'm sure it was based on the number LBJ MV or KB24 Fades you bought. We all know what it means to double up, which could possibly be a little neurotic. But to buy three or more is a new level of OD collector/pack rabbit mentality.

Example. Spiderjericho Lewi'd Up on the 2012 Bred XIs (we talking Brady Bunch).

In hindsight, I should've probably doubled. With the number of shoes I have, the shoe will probably retro before the first pair gets beat.

Last edited:
Please tell me you don't rock your highs like pippi longstalking here. Dude has it cuffed almost at his knee on one side haha
STRAIGHT FIRE

laugh.gif
 It's a shame he did that to such a great pair

Last edited:
I remember someone a while ago suggested a lace swap between DK V's and the HG's. Anyone done that yet/have some pics of it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom