THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Even if they could be ID'ed, for 160 vs. 205, I'll take 160. i think the crimson to Jordan relationship was pretty straightforward, although the crackle on the midsole was more reminiscent of the Blake Griffin Earthquakes than JBrand splatter or elephant.
the yellow on id is different than on the BLs, tour yellow vs uni gold i believe

Bruh honestly if you had to choose between an em colorway you hadn't seen and a flyknit colorway you haven't seen you'll be screaming for that flyknit

Bruh honestly if you had to choose between an em colorway you hadn't seen and a flyknit colorway you haven't seen you'll be screaming for that flyknit
I would take Bruce lee and Phil over every FK except my MC ID.

Now a Bruce Lee FK would be
smokin.gif

Something new with FK needs to leak. Em's have been boring. tbh I probably would have copped some of these cw's or patterns on the 8.

For anyone who balled in the elite, how is the durability of the toe box? I tend to drag my toes when I play (strictly indoors)

Prob like the first samples we saw, or some lifestyle bs that no one will care about unless they're limited.
What do the samples of the Kobe 9 EXT look like?
Pretty sure s dubl was just referring to the all black Kobe 9 EM samples that first leaked out. Those had more of a midcut than the retail pairs. You can probably find a pic of it if you look in the pic gallery. Don't think we've seen an EXT sample yet.

man that pair of MPs on the buy/sell section is making me have the itch, but 550 is alot of coin for a pair of shoes.

thats a good price :D

Thanks, the masterpieces weren't deadstock and a size too big, but especially being from Canada, I couldn't pass that up. Edit to my last post. Need influences! Not inspirations. If anyone has a link on size 13s please hit me up!

They don't look so bad. You got them on Feet already. Tell me your not going to put it back in the box and sell it to some unknowing customer. :lol:

im pretty sure he will,, what is up with these people???,,,unbelievable :nerd:

Last edited:
a collection of 1 is better than none.

I have a local shoe show thing coming up the day after the Beethoven release. maybe I will find the MPs at that for a better price.

The North Stars releasing end of August are exactly the EMs people have been looking for.
No
Lackluster as well (imo).

Over the years in here (go back to 2009 until the switch from Yuku) I have noticed, when a shoe has interest, you can leave for a day and come back 10+ pages behind. IDK could be reaching.

Sorry for sour attitude, ever since the VIs, I have been waiting for Nike to step it up. The Blister VIIs were unwearable, and the 5 best color ways for the 8s didn't even release. Not to mention they ignored us completely in giving us the GC versions of BHM, Xmas and Sulfurs (at minimum).

The highs were a whole new paradigm, but could not wear them casually and again no use for EM9 when I have so many EM8s that feel and perform better.

Casually though, still rock IVs and Vs, FK lows have changed all that. Esp these MC!

Last edited:
Your son still in GS sizes?  Lucky.  My 9 year old wears size 9.5 in Mens now (I'm a 6'7 dad with size 17 shoes).  Full price homey.  So he has a KD collection of 1. 

Yeah my younger two are in GS sz... My 13 yr old wears an 11.5... He has a
Good collection too..

My wife has a crap ton of shoes too. She wears a gs (4.5-5.5) depends on the shoe. It makes it fun shoe hunting but also costly. Good thing hers cost a good bit less than mine though.

Back
Top Bottom