THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Im excited to see exts hit outlets
I doubt these exts hit outlets but if they do it won't be wide spread outlets just a few here or there but i'm glad so many don't like them not that it enhances my chances any I had to aftermarket the Lebron blue suedes and most thought they were god awful

i haven't seen the red flyknits on the calendar. Anyone have an "idea" of when they will release. All I see are the EM premium.

I doubt these exts hit outlets but if they do it won't be wide spread outlets just a few here or there but i'm glad so many don't like them not that it enhances my chances any I had to aftermarket the Lebron blue suedes and most thought they were god awful
$225 price tag when you can get elite highs for same price, or lows for $25 cheaper.... Exts WILL hit outlets, HARD.

$225 price tag when you can get elite highs for same price, or lows for $25 cheaper.... Exts WILL hit outlets, HARD.
nah kobe ext last yr was $200 didn't hit outlets, you have to remember they don't get released everywhere only major cities but hey if you see'em sitting next wk and I strike out online send me a pm for oop i'd gladly take any help

i know it. the black laces look so much better on both the beethovens and moon walkers, now the choice is deciding which one to put it on

nah kobe ext last yr was $200 didn't hit outlets, you have to remember they don't get released everywhere only major cities but hey if you see'em sitting next wk and I strike out online send me a pm for oop i'd gladly take any help
We'll see... I'm 99.99% sure they'll hit outlets in large numbers. Red suede and black exts are barely selling for retail +shipping for DS pairs. And they were only $150-$160, not $200. I'm pretty sure pairs did hit outlets.

...and asking for "oops" is an attempt at a want to buy post, which is against the rules.

Last edited:
the more i see the beethovens the more i wish i got another pair :smh:

nba.com let me down so these must have been limited in a sense of allocation compared to the hyper grapes

The NDC pics of the EXTs look way better than whatever that is the dude has on his feet in those pics. Must have been a sample pair or something. Glad they changed it up a bit. Will be copping of NDC with a 20%er. And I don't understand people calling shoes that have bad resell value a flop. They can call the lebron KCs a flop all they want. They sold out completely in stores so it not a flop for Nike. Plus they are one of the sexiest shoes I have in the collection.

Last edited:

We'll see... I'm 99.99% sure they'll hit outlets in large numbers. Red suede and black exts are barely selling for retail +shipping for DS pairs. And they were only $150-$160, not $200. I'm pretty sure pairs did hit outlets.

...and asking for "oops" is an attempt at a want to buy post, which is against the rules.
wow didn't know "asking for help" was against the rules but you can tell from my context that I wasn't truly serious, personally I hope your right and these do sit so I can buy and I don't see last yrs ext for retail on the bay $200 for red $270 for snakes in my size 10.5-11 of course your right they were $150 but I remember they were gone in the quickness last mar. when they released when I struck out by chance do you see yoth lifestyles sitting around they were a QS and I've never read about them being at outlets or anyone saying they've seen them

Back
Top Bottom