THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wouldn't have even noticed that stain, until you pointed it out. But I would be upset with that pair, you grabbed em from NDC?
Yep, straight from NDC. They told me to call claims tomorrow so they can do a so-called investigation on whether I made the stain or they did, etc. So i'd have to send the shoe in. Yeah right. I'm like are you kidding? I just got it today. They need to see and then refund me etc. I'm like, man I don't want no damn refund. I wouldn't have ordered if I planned to be without the shoe. I'll see what happens.

Last edited:
My girl is a 6.5 in women's and she tried on Beethoven's in 7.5 and it was probably 1.5 size too big lol maybe your girl will have a better chance fitting them.
She should be fine with a 7.5. Since it runs a half size small it will fit a bit snug until she wears it. My wife fits a 7 and I'm hoping the 7.5 fits her perfect.

Dam, this really SUCKS to hear. I know I have to Size Up to a sz.12 in Kobe's, but I didn't have any Issues with Toe Rubbing in my Kobe 8's. Even with the one pair of 11.5's I have (the only pair I hoop in), never had that issue.

In you guys opinion... Are the Kobe 9 FK Lows STIFFER than the Kobe 8's?

I know it's not complete FK and has a gang of underlay, so I'm curious...

Wayyy more stiff than 8s, bro.

Wayyy more stiff than 8s, bro.
Then what's the Point of the "FlyKnit"...? 
mean.gif

STILL... copping those Red Boyz tho. I'm just sayin.

Last edited:
IMO you shouldn't have to .5 size up on the 9s, you will start regretting when they start breaking in. I went the same size as I did with the 8s, was tight at first but after some wears they fit just fine.

IMO you shouldn't have to .5 size up on the 9s, you will start regretting when they start breaking in. I went the same size as I did with the 8s, was tight at first but after some wears they fit just fine.
this.... felt real stiff but after two or three wears of playing full court....they fit perfect. If I half sized up I would be regretting it.

to the dude that said got blisters while playing with the elite lows. beethovens were my first FK lows and i can already tell i would get blisters if i wore them to ball.

Last edited:
^^Put a good ole toothbrush on it and that stain should go away. Its a shame shoes are arriving like that tho smh.

If you can't get it out with JM or soap and water I would send them back. It will make me tight every time I looked at them.

You can try some Jason Markk on that... It might get that stain out. Just don't use too much water.

^^Put a good ole toothbrush on it and that stain should go away. Its a shame shoes are arriving like that tho smh.
If you can't get it out with JM or soap and water I would send them back. It will make me tight every time I looked at them.
I'd def be tight looking at em. I just hope it's something that can come out. Made me think if it didn't, they would say I stained it, and tried to remove it without success. They better not cheat me if that happens because I called them about sending me the Global Games by accident after I cancelled the order. I could of kept dem joints.

Went to the local shoe fest to search for one shoe. The MPs and you know what one shoe that no one had there for sale. The MPs.

I left a little salty.

Went to the local shoe fest to search for one shoe. The MPs and you know what one shoe that no one had there for sale. The MPs.

I left a little salty.
Don't sweat it. MP's ain't all that anymore - Beethovens hold the crown. Unless popular opinion can be wrong...

And it frequently is. Good luck on your continued search.

well on a good note i was the only cat rocking the MC ids. got stopped for pics and tons of folks asking how i got lucky enough to get them.

Supposed to be two more coming in teh next few months so maybe ill strike gold then.

These red lows are silly nice :smokin

Those laces are leftovers from the Maestros' that not everyone got??? :x

My joint came wit di box all beat up, and a stain on my joints. I'm tight!

Yep, straight from NDC. They told me to call claims tomorrow so they can do a so-called investigation on whether I made the stain or they did, etc. So i'd have to send the shoe in. Yeah right. I'm like are you kidding? I just got it today. They need to see and then refund me etc. I'm like, man I don't want no damn refund. I wouldn't have ordered if I planned to be without the shoe. I'll see what happens.
Bruh I have a similar stain on my shoes too. Let me know if you need some pics to build a case. I grabbed them from HOH on release day. Had to go up a .5 size because a young cat was grabbing my 10. I tried to hit him with your foot is still growing, take this 10.5 instead
laugh.gif
. He tried em on, but they were too big. I was kinda salty I couldn't get my true size, but the salt level increased when I got to the car. Pulled them out the box to start my usual examination and I noticed a damn stain on my toebox. I thought the stain came from little dude when he tried em on, but nope it looks like some bs from Nike. I grabbed a JM kit but haven't been brave enough to try hitting the stain
ohwell.gif

These red lows are silly nice
smokin.gif

Those laces are leftovers from the Maestros' that not everyone got???
sick.gif
Yeah, the extra laces and the card seem to have been hit or miss in the ASG box. I got mine after release, so bought a pair I knew had them both.

I like those laces, and while I wish the outsole was different, I like the shoe overall. Will cop more than likely.

Back
Top Bottom