THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those "silk" lows that drop today any1 know if they are considered a QS release, i want to use a FTL VIP discount on them but won't let you if they are....alot of these releases lately been tagged and considered QS and i haven't been able to use any of my VIP coupons on them.... it sucks think they do it just to make more money!!!!!!...thanks

I know my Footlocker and HOH would let me use it even though I haven't bought any Kobes in stores this year. They're gonna sit so they're foolish not to take it and make a sale today.

Those of you who had Xmas pairs in your carts and then passed 
mean.gif

Last edited:
can someone please speak on the sizing of EMs compared to Elite lows?  
TTS for me.

Highs are half size big
Elite lows are half size small
EM lows are just right.

Keep in mind I just buy TTS if I can in everything. I'm a size 11.5" but I do have a couple size 11 highs and a couple size 12 elite lows.

I was in town visiting Mom's and went to Twelve Oaks to take a look at them and the foot locker didn't have any left
I know me too but was at fairlane last night and they had some I bought a 10.5. I have to go later what size you looking for

If everyone is so crazy about the xmas pair now. Where are all the on feet? There have been like 2 posts. Curious to see more lol

I know me too but was at fairlane last night and they had some I bought a 10.5. I have to go later what size you looking for
Imma go up there today. Year day of release me and a older both asked about then and an employee said that was the only pair they raffled off so I said f it. I stay directly around the block from Mr Alan's in Redford imma go up there too

If everyone is so crazy about the xmas pair now. Where are all the on feet? There have been like 2 posts. Curious to see more lol
tbh it hasnt been the pics that made me turn.

The first time was when I was at MSG two weeks ago and saw someone wearing them in person. I rarely let you sneakerhead mogs get that attention but yea...I was caught off guard. The regret sobered me up mad quick 

Second time was when everyone sorta all together agreed in here that they look soooooo different in person. I cant describe it honestly.

I just know I want them now lol

Imma go up there today. Year day of release me and a older both asked about then and an employee said that was the only pair they raffled off so I said f it. I stay directly around the block from Mr Alan's in Redford imma go up there too
Imma go up there today. Year day of release me and a older both asked about then and an employee said that was the only pair they raffled off so I said f it. I stay directly around the block from Mr Alan's in Redford imma go up if they don't have them they can also check the other Mr Alan's as well

Are they $29 or 2 for $50? 
laugh.gif

That spot in Redford in near where I grew up. Telegraph and Joy Road. 

not in a rush to wear mine!I gotta finish putting my outfit together for them lol [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom