THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
BHM's def ease the pain of missing/keeping head in the sand on the Details.  They also make it really easy to watch the carnage that will be the WTK lol.  

links for both
nerd.gif
http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:217774/nike-kobe-digital-music-sheath-t-shirt-mens

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-black-out-t-shirt/pid-1607404/pgid-10300908

Just entered the WTK raffle at my HOH and found out they only have 18 pairs total. So far they will be the only store getting them. To add some perspective to this, there were 100+ WTLs and 75+ WTKDs available in my area. I have regrats, shouldve tried one of them euro sites 
mean.gif
Where are you located?

^^ just trying to help someone out. Just in case. Maybe u can talk to him about doing an invoice. Never know

damn nike would make so much money if they threw us one last elite low model

Last edited:
This year's BHM will be EM

Negative. FK upper monotone. Pretty simar to the KD you just saw or prob the beethovens or even the maestro ASG upper but def not EM. Those purp kobes and the black/white ones look dope :smokin

Glad the pics finally surfaced! When i first saw em i knew it was an instant cop...even tho i got all stars and beethovens these are still distinct enuff for me! Prolly Gonna get the jersey and AM1s too

Back
Top Bottom