THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So looks like i am ending my run with the What the kobes for the 9s.. It wasnt an easy cop literally,  went to my hoh there was a line of about 5 but all big feet, the largest size they had was 12 and only two pair, a cop was eyeing one pair for himself and the dude first got the other, cop ended up turning it down.  Wish i had the money for the bhms, but dont want to stress it.   The kobe 10s so far have not gained my interest.  Started with a bunch of kobe 9ems, bought the moonwalkers, then finally got into the highs when i saw the Volt pair then the sequia orange pair.  

After these WTK 9s and BHM 9s (hopefully), I can try and catch some of the ones I missed. I started crazy late beginning with the Moonwalkers and Beethoven's and now have about 14 pairs, but I'm missing the initial run of Elitie Highs. Especially if the Xs don't appeal then I'm really going after the rest of the 9s.

why are so many people calling them WTL, thats for What The LEBRONS lol.

but since im not feeling the X's at all, it was only right to buy at least 1 high as a collectors item, and if its not gunna be the MP i thought why not the What The?

Last edited:
Sounds like the fans of Kobe shoes do not like the Xs at all.....Which is a shame since i got back into picking up sneakers regularly its been the one line that i can say been the most consistent in enjoyment and wearability

This kid...even when he tries to read the color description.
laugh.gif

Somebody get him Pokemon cards.
lol dude says he can't pull out the cardboard bc he doesn't want to undeadstock them…
laugh.gif
 I'm honestly laughing @ this video
laugh.gif

Sounds like the fans of Kobe shoes do not like the Xs at all.....Which is a shame since i got back into picking up sneakers regularly its been the one line that i can say been the most consistent in enjoyment and wearability
I honestly think the pics out there look unfinished

Anybody have a side by side of the Inspirations and Victories? Just copped the latter and hope they're not too similar.

I don't see myself picking up a ton of pairs of the X so I'm grabbing a few more IX's while I can.

Anybody have a side by side of the Inspirations and Victories? Just copped the latter and hope they're not too similar.

I don't see myself picking up a ton of pairs of the X so I'm grabbing a few more IX's while I can.
this… Xs don't look great but I'm cool w it leaves me time/money to cop some more IX's

They are not that similar. The volt on the victories is much greener from both far and up close. In my opinion, the Victories are one of the best green shoes I've seen all year.

Last edited:
Got email from Footlocker saying payment never went through so order was never placed -_____- This is a first from Footlocker. At least NDC went through.

They probably over sold so that's why a bunch of those emails or coming out. Maybe why they were available later in the day

That's why I always go with NDC on release day pickups, they're usually on top of it as long as you get your order placed. But when they screw up it stings big time. Last time I got screwed was with the EM Chinas.

They are not that similar. The volt on the victories is much greener from both far and up close. In my opinion, the Victories are one of the best green shoes I've seen all year.

Appreciate it, was definitely hoping for a strong green color.

Can't wait to get the BHM. Finally pulled the trigger on a Kobe IX high top.

I was able to get the WTK, and hopefully the BHM and i'l be happy.

Looks like In-store availability for BHM is similar to the WTK based on launch locators. Is it safe to assume that BHM will be about as easy to cop as WTK?

Appreciate it, was definitely hoping for a strong green color.
Victories are heavily underrated. Everyone went after the Brave Blues, but the Victories actually have a black/volt flyknit weave that looks awesome in person. Plus the snakeskin tongue and collar are
smokin.gif

Eastbay chat. Give it 24 hours she says

Still no email

So hopefully tomorrow I wake up to get a real order number

Anyone get EB email after 11:45 am today?

Back
Top Bottom