THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

hahah all these people talking about stock drying up...that's trying to convince someone else take these off my hands cause I bought extra thinking I can resell LOL

I don't like people holding them in cart while I'm waiting in line. If you don't want them, g t f o so I can get them in my cart. Not like you have to get them in cart to know the price or what they look like. I didn't want these so I don't care this time but on the 19th, stay out of my way lol.
real talk, amen

hahah all these people talking about stock drying up...that's trying to convince someone else take these off my hands cause I bought extra thinking I can resell LOL

Nah I only bought one pair for myself. Was going to cop to resell but they were too nice in person. I honestly do think the market is completed flooded with them. I think eventually they will go up. The masterpieces were selling for around $350 and look where they are now.

Nah I only bought one pair for myself. Was going to cop to resell but they were too nice in person. I honestly do think the market is completed flooded with them. I think eventually they will go up. The masterpieces were selling for around $350 and look where they are now.

When were Mps $350?

These where an easy copp, really feeling the colorway, but will agree with most, they really do not go with  "what The" collection line. but nice shoe overall!
nthat.gif

Last edited:

These where an easy copp, really feeling the colorway, but will agree with most, they really do not go with  "what The" collection line. but nice shoe overall!
nthat.gif

I cant find in 10.5 i dont feel like they were easy smh was working all day
mean.gif

Yeah I dont think they ever were under the $550-$600 mark.

I got two just this past month for $475 and $500 DS. They were $350-$400 for a while after they released. 

That still isn't $350. And the hype on The Kobe 9 is severely down from what it was when the MPs released. If you go back to the release weekend in these forums dudes were happy to be coppin for anything under $500.

These where an easy copp, really feeling the colorway, but will agree with most, they really do not go with  "what The" collection line. but nice shoe overall!:nthat:  

I cant find in 10.5 i dont feel like they were easy smh was working all day :smh:
Call Eastbay in the morning. They still have a FSR their inventory just needs to refresh. By tomorrow or tuesday they should be up in a bunch of sizes. Not tons of pairs but there are a few left of each size. I'm sure plenty of Nike towns will still have them tomorrow too. Try doing some phone orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom