THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm just surprised how much I like my EM Silks
laugh.gif

When i first seen the pics i was afraid the colors were too light. In hand, these are just loud enough. Colors seem too be just right. I feel nike did a good job on this shoe. Not every WT shoe has to be totally off the wall. Nice to see nike change it up a bit on this release.
Nah homie. That's the point of a WT themed shoe. I love it when I wear my WTL or WTKD and people think I have on 2 different shoes. They're supposed to make people go "What The"? I feel like Nike got lazy and were just out for a money grab with these, hence the $50 for no reason mark up.

How does that code help?Where do you enter it?
its the SKU. so if you talk to the live chat on nike website they should be able to tell you which Niketowns still have your size in stock. Then in the AM you can call NT and request them to ship it. From what i remember NT will only ship things either 1 or 2 days after its release. I forget the specifics, but worth looking into

Nike Scottsdale?

You said in your own post above that eastbay got them....

thought they were all factory outlets? maybe not? Im guessing since hoh scottsdale and chandler both sold all their wt kobe that they are sold out but ill call in the morning repped for the info as well.

If you chat with an operator on the Nike.com website they will scan any Nike store across the country and you can call that store and place an order for the shoe by phone. You're not limited to buy from AZ if thats where you are. Give them this code 678301-904 and your size and cross your fingers. If the operator finds the shoe then call that store and ask to place a phone order. They will also ask u for this code: 678301-904. Good luck.

How does that code help?Where do you enter it?

see the post above yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh, that's the trend nowadays. It's like people cop, wear the shoes a few times and then sell them.

Actually I often do that. With a small budget for shoes I sually cop then rock for a few moths to half a year then cop something new. Eventually I hope to get to the point where I can actually start a true collection though.

Dang some kid just offered me DS Infared, Worn Once KD 7 35k degrees, and $100 cash. I may just get rid of them and cop BHM's.

Last edited:
Smh, that's the trend nowadays. It's like people cop, wear the shoes a few times and then sell them.

Actually I often do that. With a small budget for shoes I sually cop then rock for a few moths to half a year then cop something new. Eventually I hope to get to the point where I can actually start a true collection though.
Why not buy a shoe you'd want to keep? Not that serious to be seen with what's tending at that moment.

I'm just surprised how much I like my EM Silks
laugh.gif
I seen them yesterday... not bad, the deep garnett are nice as well 

I think you mentioned how the sole on the garnett kills it for you.. I agree 

My HOH doesnt have many EM left and I know people arent buying them up... I wonder if they will hit outlets 
nerd.gif

Why not buy a shoe you'd want to keep? Not that serious to be seen with what's tending at that moment.

I buy a few pairs that I wear and beat to the ground but I usually find a new pair that I like and to get those I have to sell another pair.

Nothing wrong with getting rid of shoes after you dont want them anymore, I have tons of shoes that get no wear and I actually need to downsize. Makes more sense to pass them on to someone that will actually enjoy wearing them.

I seen them yesterday... not bad, the deep garnett are nice as well 

I think you mentioned how the sole on the garnett kills it for you.. I agree 

My HOH doesnt have many EM left and I know people arent buying them up... I wonder if they will hit outlets 
nerd.gif

The only EM left I would pick up on heavy disco would be the dusty cactus pair.

So I contacted the guy about altering my WTK 9's. Here's what he had to say: 

Hey there, thanks for your interest. I am converting the Kobe IX Elite highs into low tops for $350 per pair including shipping back to you. It will come complete with a resized tongue. I think it looks alot cleaner with out. This will be a completely factory looking alteration and will also provide a loop for the laces to go through on the tongue as well as leather DANK lace dubrays. You ofcourse will need to provide the shoes. I do accept payment in full up front via paypal and that also will secure your spot in line. Please allow around 2 months for completion.

You can send your shoes to:

Jacob Danklefs

8406 Golden Sunset

San Antonio, TX 78250

You can send payment via paypal gift to [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom